Zach Herron Imagine For Alisa

*Alisa's P.O.V.*

Today, me and the boys (WDW & Logan) are having a bonfire. We are currently at the store getting ready for tonight and I'm here with Zach, Logan and Jonah. "Alright so we chocolate, crackers, marshmallows and some sticks" I say pushing the cart.

We look around and find the sticks. We exit the aisle we are in to find the rest. "Babe sit up here and we can take picture to post later" Zach says to me. (if you don't know what I'm talking about, the picture is above). "Alright" I say doing as he says. He pushes me to the rest and asks Logan to take the picture. He takes Zach's phone and takes the picture. We finish up and pay for our stuff.

We head back to the Why Don't We boys house and start up the bonfire.

We wait until it gets a bit more darker outside so we just hang out inside.

*Couple hours later*

We finally set up the fire and I sit on Zach's lap. We roast our marshmallows and make our s'mores. "Oh guys I forgot to tell you earlier. I got offered to be in a hip hop dance show" I say looking at all the boys. "Really? That's amazing babe" Zach says putting his hands on my thigh. "Ikr but the bad thing about it is that they want me to do a rehearsal at the time of your show so I won't be able to make it" I say leaning my head on Zach's. "It's okay baby as long as you're happy i'm happy" Zach says happily. "You're the sweetest you know that?" I say hugging Zach. "I know" Zach laughs.

We all talk for a couple more hours and we decide to head up to bed. Me and Zach crawl into bed and talk for a little longer. We kiss each other goodnight and fall asleep.

Hey guy's! I hope you all enjoyed this imagine. This one is for @Hockey_Lover_ so I hope you enjoyed this as well. If you have any requests comment down below or message me. Bye!