Jack Avery Imagine Part 1

*Y/n's P.O.V.*

I am currently on my way to go surprise my boyfriend on tour and I'm so excited to see him. Only Corbyn and Jonah know I'm coming so this is going to be exciting.

I get on my plane and wait for the plane to take off.

*Couple hours later*

My plane lands and wait for Corbyn and Jonah to pick me up. I wait outside the airport for about 5 minutes until I see there car. I walk over to there car with my luggage and put it in the trunk. I hop in the back seat and greet the boys. "Hey guys!" I say as I close my door. "Hey Y/n" the boys say cheerfully. "How are you guys!" I say putting on my seatbelt. "We're pretty good. We're also glad that you're here for Jack because he's been really quiet lately" Jonah says. "Yeah he's going to be really excited to see you" Corbyn smiles.

We head to the boys hotel and Jonah lets me put my luggage in his room. Corbyn grabs Jack's extra hotel room key and unlocks his door. I walk in and Corbyn walks in behind me. When I walked in, I wanted to scream.

I saw him kissing another girl. I start crying quietly and turn to Corbyn and say "yeah he's really excited to see me" as I walk out of the room and into Jonah's. I grab my laptop from my bag and book the earliest flight back to my home. Jonah walks in confused but immediately comes into comfort me. "Y/n what happened" Jonah asks worriedly. I explain everything to him and when I finish he's pissed. I check the time and ask Jonah to take me back to the airport. He goes to his managers room to ask and then Corbyn walks in. "Y/n I'm so sorry about that. I didn't kno-" Corbyn says but I cut him off. "Corbyn it's not your fault" I calm him. "Just do me a favor" I say to him. "Anything" Corbyn tells me. "When I leave tell Jack that I never want to see him again" I say starting to cry again. "Sure" Corbyn says giving me a hug. Jonah comes back into the room and says that Daniel can drive me.

Me and Daniel get into the car and drive to the airport. About 5 minutes into driving, I get a call from Jack. "Daniel, Jack is calling" I tell him not knowing what to do. "Answer and said what do you want but then say nothing else" Daniel tells me. I nod and press the answer button. "What do you want" I say into my phone as I put it on speaker. "Y/n I'm so sorry, I didn't know what I was doing. Please come back. Please forgive. I'm so so sorry" Jack pleads on the phone. I look at Daniel and he just shakes his head. I look at my phone for a second. "Y/n?" Jack says. I hang up my phone and look out the window.

Daniel drops me off at the airport and I wait for my flight to board....

*Couple hours later*

I arrive back to my house and go straight to my bed and turn on my tv. I go to plug in my phone to see a bunch of texts from Jack. I open them up and read them.

Noodle Head 🍜~  Y/n come back 😢

Noodle Head 🍜~  I'm  so so sorry 😭

Noodle Head 🍜~ It was a mistake, I'm telling you 😩

Noodle Head 🍜~ Y/n please.....

Noodle Head 🍜~ I love you...

I throw my phone across my room and start crying again.

I lay in bed for a while until I decide to go pick up my phone. I pick it up to see no cracks on in and sigh in relief.

I go downstairs and order some dinner. I wait for my food and eat in sadness.
I look at my phone to see that Corbyn had texted me.

Corbean~ Y/n Jack is on his way to your hometown

My heart drops and I tell Corbyn okay. I finish eating my food and make sure that all my doors and windows are locked.

I head back up to my room and watch some YouTube videos.

*Couple hours later*

It's almost 12 am and I still can't fall asleep. I go down to my kitchen and grab a snack since I won't be able to sleep tonight. I really love Jack but I don't know if I can forgive him.

About 5 minutes later, I hear rain starting to pour. I sigh and turn on my tv in my living room. I watch a couple shows until I hear my doorbell ring. I look at my door for a second realizing it's probably Jack. I slowly get off my couch and walk towards my door. I reach for the door and open it. "Y/n please talk to me, i'm sorry, you mean so much to me, I don't know what I was thinking I love you so much" Jack says crying with tears in the rain. I see him shivering

I look at him with soft eyes, grab him by the arm and pull him into my house without saying anything. I have him sit in my chair by the kitchen table and go to grab him some towels. "Do you have extra clothes you can change into" I ask emotionless. "I think I left some here the last time I came to visit" Jack says looking up at me. I nod and head upstairs to check.

I grab the extra clothes and head back downstairs. "Here" I say trying not to cry again. He thanks me and heads to my bathroom to change.

He comes back out and hands me his wet clothes. I put them in my dryer and turn it on. I head back into my living room. "Y/n will you please talk to me" Jack pleads. "Talk about what?... How you cheated on me? How you went behind my back to see another girl? How I came to visit you on tour to see you with some other girl? Please explain what you want to talk about because lately I don't have a damn clue" I say starting to get serious. He pauses. "Y/n I'm sorry... I don't know what I was thinking. I have no idea why I would do something like that to you, I don't why I would anything to hurt you" Jack says turning red eyes. "Jack.. I love you but I don't know if I can forget this" I say with a tear running down my face. He immediately gets and wipes my tear away "hey don't cry. please don't cry" he pleads. I look into his eyes and we stare at each other for a minute. "Y/n I really want you to forgive me" Jack pleads again. I pause. "Jack I'll forgive you, but I won't forget. You have to promise me that you won't do this again" I say putting my hand on his face. "I promise you, I'll even show you, I'll go out buy you some flowers and some of your favorite candy" Jack says putting towards the door. "No Jack it's just as long as you don't do it again" I say sitting on my counter in my kitchen. He walks over to me and puts one of his hands on my hip and one my cheek. "I promise that I won't Ever hurt you again" Jack says before kissing me.

After we kiss, we hug and we go up to my bed and cuddle. I'm praying that he doesn't do it again.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this imagine! This was a suggestion from @LibertyConley so thank you for that. If you have a request comment down below or message me. If you already have commented that you want one please don't comment multiple times. Bye!