Corbyn Besson Imagine

Corbyn's P.O.V.

Today me and my beautiful girlfriend are going strawberry picking. I'm really excited because I've never been strawberry picking before. My girlfriend has though. She's more of a country type of girl. That's why I love her. I'm currently on my way to go get her so I'm hyped. I pull up to her apartment complex and text her that i'm here. I get out of my car and wait in the lobby. Minutes later my girlfriend Y/N comes down. She was wearing shorts and a red and white crop top. God she's gorgeous. "Hey beautiful" I say while hugging her. "Hey handsome" she says to me while hugging me back. "You ready to go strawberry picking" I say excitedly. "Yeah I haven't been strawberry picking in years" Y/N says while grabbing my hand. "I've never been strawberry picking" I say looking into her eyes. "Well we're going today and you're going to like it" Y/N laughs. "Ok well let's go" I say pulling her to the car. I open the door for her and let her get in. I close the door and head to my side. I start the car and head to the place. We arrive to the place and they had us a basket to put the strawberries in. For about an hour and a half, me and Y/N picked dozen's of strawberries. "Look at these strawberries! I can't wait to eat them" Y/N says looking into the basket. "Same here!" I say with excited looking at her. 

We arrive to Y/N's apartment and I go inside with her since I wanted to hang out with her all day today. We get into her apartment and she starts to wash all the strawberries. I give her a hand by helping her wash them. After we finish washing them, she turns to me and says "Ok so what dessert to you want to make with these" while looking up to me. "Do you have angel food cake?" I say while she walks to her counter and saying yes. "Well we could make strawberries on top of the Angel Food Cake and with whipped cream" I say pulling out whipped cream from her fridge. "Yeah that sounds like a great idea" my girlfriend says to me. After about 20 minutes we finally finished. "Now it's the taste tests" Y/N says taking a big bite from the cake. I do the same. It tasted amazing. "This is really good" I say with a mouthful. Y/N laughs at me. We put the rest in the refrigerator. The rest of the night me and my girlfriend cuddled.

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't uploaded that much. I've been busy again with school and writing my other story Trip of a Timeline. Please if you have any request or suggestions leave me a message. Also comment what you think about my new book! Bye!