Zach Herron Imagine For Jackie

*Jackie's P.O.V.*

Another day at this lousy school. I hate school but what can ya do? I get in my 1st hour and sit in my assigned seat. About a minute later, the teacher gets a call. "Okay I'll send her down" my teachers says and then walks over to me. "Jackie the office wants you to show the kid around" she says as I get up and head to the office. I look to see a boy in the office chair and I start to get a bit nervous. "Hey Jackie. This is Zach Herron. He is new here and we were wondering if you would show him around" the lady at the desk asks me. "Yeah of course" I say turning to him. "Hi I'm Zach" he says smiling to me. "I'm Jackie" I say as we shake hands. He shows me his schedule and we walk around. "You have 1st and 4th hour with me and I'll show you your 2nd and 5th hour when we get out of class and I'll show you your 3rd and 6th right now" I say smiling trying not to blush..

I show Zach around the school and by the end of the day we became good friends. "Jackie do you mind if I get your number. Maybe I could take you out some time" Zach asks me as we walk to the parking lot. "Yeah sure" I smile as I pull out my phone. We exchange numbers and say our goodbyes. Maybe school won't be so bad.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this imagine. This one is for @MultiFandomQueen13 so I hope you enjoyed it as well. Bye!