Daniel Seavey Imagine Part 1

Hey guy's! I decided to do another Daniel imagine since I only have a few for him. This one with also have Logan Paul in it and may have multiple pictures. So I hope you enjoy!
*Y/N P.O.V.*
Me and Logan Paul are currently in his car on our way to a photoshoot for a magazine. "Just to let you know there may be other people or 'celebrities' so don't freak out" Logan says to me. "Okay I won't" I say to Logan looking back out the window. "So how does this photoshoot thing work?" I ask Logan feeling a bit nervous in my stomach. We stop at a red light "So basically the photographer will tell you where to stand and where your hands should go and they'll have you change from outfit to outfit" Logan states. The light's turn green and Logan starts to drive as I say "Okay that doesn't sound to bad." The rest of the car consist of me and Logan jamming out to music. When we arrived to the shoot we grabbed our bags that contain extra clothes just in case. We walk into the building and go to the floor we're supposed to be on. When we arrived to our floor we see a bunch people. Some dressed formally, some with camera's, some with clothes, and some handling lights. I get the same feeling in my stomach before in the car. Logan leads me to a group of people . One of them was his manager Jeff and other people that I've never seen before.  They were telling me and Logan about what was going to happen when all of a sudden I hear Logan yell "MY BOY'S!" I flinch and turn around to see a group of 5 boys greeting Logan. After Logan greeted and get's out of the way, one of the boys catches my eye. I stare at him for a bit until he makes eye contact with me too. We stare at each other for a good 5 seconds until Manager Jeff and the rest of the team tell me and Logan to get dressed.
*Logan and Y/N's outifts*

"Okay Y/N, Logan we need you to change into these clothes" the wardrobe lady told us while handing us both clothes

"Okay Y/N, Logan we need you to change into these clothes" the wardrobe lady told us while handing us both clothes. "Okay" me and Logan say at the same time.
*Next outfit's*