Jonah Marais Imagine For Arianna

*Arianna's P.O.V.*

"WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO BE SO CLINGY" my boyfriend Jonah yells at me. "I'M NOT CLINGY. IS IT BAD THAT I CARE ABOUT YOU" I scream back. "YEAH WHEN YOU NEVER LEAVE ME ALONE" he yells back. "LEAVE YOU ALONE? YOU'RE ALWAYS THE ONE TEXTING ME. YOU KNOW WHAT? I'M GONNA GET SOME AIR" I yell back as I grab my keys and walk out the door. I get in my car and drive to a hiking place where you can go up on the Hollywood sign. I park my car and start walking. I walk up the hill for a while until I reach the sign and I sit on the edge for a while.

*Hours Later*

I check my phone to see it reads 12:30 am. I turn on my flashlight and find my way to my car. I get in my car and go to McDonalds to get something to eat. I get to McDonald's and eat in my car. When I finish, I finally head home. 

When I get home, I see the light on in the living room. I sigh and head inside. When I walk inside, I see Jonah on the couch. I close the door and head to the stairs. "Arianna wait" Jonah says getting up off the couch. "I thought I was clingy" I say continuing to walk. "Please listen to me" Jonah pleads. I pause and look at Jonah. "Look, I'm sorry I called you clingy. I was just in a bad mood and I took it out on you. I'm so sorry. Please forgive" Jonah pleads again. I look at him and smile. "I forgive you" I say going to hug him. "Oh thank god" Jonah says putting his chin on my head. I laugh into his chest. "I promise I won't ever call you clingy again" Jonah says hugging me tighter. "I love you" I say looking up at him. "I love you too" he says giving me a kiss. 

And as the years go by, Jonah never broke that promise. 

Hey guys! I hope you all enjoyed this imagine. This one is for @hauntedpineapples so I hope you enjoyed it as well. Bye!