Jonah Marais Imagine For Kayla

*Kayla's P.O.V.*

It's my birthday so you would think I'm happy right? Wrong. My boyfriend Jonah Marais decided to blow me off and go hang out with god knows who. Well, at least the other Why Don't We boys are treating me right. Corbyn, Daniel, Zach and Jack are taking me to the mall to shop for my birthday and then taking me to lunch. I swear they're treating me better today than Jonah is. 

We get to the mall and shop for a while and then eat at my restaurant of choosing. We are sitting at our table, when I see a girl hugging a guy. I see he reluctantly hugs her back. They both turn around and see the guy. It's Jonah. I start to cry and the boys ask me what's wrong. I point over and they look at Jonah. "Oh Kayla" Corbyn says looking at me. "Can we just get out of here please" I say starting to get up. "Yeah let's go" Zach says throwing away our trash. We grab our drinks and walk pass Jonah. I pause and look at him. He see's me and just says "Kayla.."  I close my eyes, shake my head with tears and walk away. I can hear Jack say "What the hell man" as he follows behind. We exit the food court and we head home. The boys stay with me for a while until they have to head home. I go onto my snapchat and rant. "You know it really sucks when someone you would actually go behind your back just to break your heart" I say into my phone. "I just don't get it" I say sighing. I put my phone on my table and just cry on my couch. 

Sometime later, I hear Jonah's car pull up in my driveway. I grab my phone and walk upstairs. As I reach the top of the stairs, I hear the door shut. I pause for a second but continue walking. "Kayla we need to talk" Jonah says from downstairs. "Check snapchat Jonah" I say as I continue to walk. I go into our room and close the door. I grab a bag a put some of my close in it. As I finish up, I grab my phone and head downstairs. I see Jonah sitting on the couch with his face in his hands. I walk out the door and slam it behind me. I open the passenger seat and put my bag on the seat and start to walk to the driver's seat as I hear the house door open. "Kayla wait" I hear Jonah say. I reach the driver side and say "Wait for what Jonah? Wait for you to give an explanation? Wait for you to cheat on me again?" as I hop into the driver seat and starting my car without closing the door. "Kayla I'm sorry. Please just listen to me" he says starting to walk over to the door. I close it and roll the window down enough for me to hear him. I put on my seatbelt, put my car in gear. "Wait" he says putting his foot behind my front tire. "What" I say pushing on the breaks. "Kayla, the only reason why I was with that girl is because she is my ex girlfriend and she wanted to make sure that we were finally over and we told each other that we were never going to contact each other ever again" he says as I don't look at him. I sigh as I put my car in park and turn off my car. I open my door and stand in front of Jonah. "Do you promise that's the real story" I say with my arms crossed. "Yes I promise" he says with puppy eyes. "Just promise me that you'll tell me where you go so I just don't assume you cheated" I say poking his chest. "I promise" he says grab arm and pulling me in for a hug. We hug for a while until we decide to head inside. 

Hey guys! I hope you all enjoyed this imagine. This one is for @The_Salties so I hope you enjoyed it as well. Bye!