Jonah Marais Imagine For Natasha

Natasha P.O.V.
Today me and the Why Don't We boys are going shopping so I'm really excited. Jonah is my boyfriend and the rest are my best friends. I'm glad I met them because they really are true friends.
We are currently at H&M and I separate from the boys and look at the shirt dresses. Minutes later I see a guy come up next to me.
"Hey pretty lady, you want to come home with me tonight" the guys says to me while trying to touch my face. I move away and say "first of all it's afternoon, second of all no and third of all I have a boyfriend" in a sassy tone. "Well your boyfriend doesn't have to know" the creep says while taking a step forward. I take a step back and yell Jonah's name. Second's later Jonah comes behind and says "is this guy bothering you babe" while putting his hand on my back. "He sure is" I say crossing my arms. "Listen here fella. I don't want to start anything here but if you don't leave right now I will hurt you" Jonah says with dead eyes. The creep has wide eyes and walks away. "Thanks baby" I say while hugging Jonah. "Anything for you" Jonah says kissing the top of my head. We go back to the boys and continue are shopping. 
*Back at the Why Don't We boys house*
"Natasha for now on whenever I'm with you, you're never going to leave my side because I don't no one to take you away from me" Jonah says with his arm over my shoulder. "Jonah no one could ever take me away from you" I say as I look into his eyes. He smiles and then we kiss

I hope you all enjoyed this imagine! This one is for @TashFox so I hope you enjoyed this as well. Please leave a comment if you have a request or feel free to message me. Bye!