Jack Avery Imagine For Areyonna

*Areyonna's P.O.V.*

I'm currently picking out the outfits for my photoshoot today. As you can tell, I'm a model and I have to pick out outfits for our the theme. I was picking some clothes when my boyfriend Jack Avery walks into my room. "What are you doing" Jack asks me. "I'm picking out outfits for my photoshoot" I smile up at him. He looks at my clothes and then at me. "You're not wearing these" he says picking them up and looking at them. "Why not" I say looking at him. "Because I don't want you wearing these and have a bunch of guys on you" Jack says getting a little mad. "Jack it's fine it's just a photoshoot" I say getting a little annoyed. "No it's not just a photoshoot, there are going to be other guys there and I don't want them seeing you in these" Jack says getting mad. "Jack it doesn't matter, you're the only guy I want" I say putting my hand on his face. "Just promise me two things" Jack says putting his hands on my hips. "Anything" I say wrapping my arms around his neck. "1.Don't talk to any other guy who is single and 2. Tell everyone about how hot your boyfriend is" he laughs at the second one. I laugh as I say "I promise." Jack helps me pick out a couple more outfits and I call the people who are in charge of it asking if Jack could come along. They said yes so I run back upstairs and get Jack. "Babe, you actually want to come along with me" I say peeking in the room. "I better so I can keep an eye on the guys there so they don't look at you" Jack says grabbing his phone and keys. Me and him get in his car and drive to the photoshoot. 

Hey guys! I hope you all enjoyed this imagine. This one is for @AreyonnaCarr so I hope you enjoyed it as well. Bye!