Daniel Seavey Imagine For Christina

*Christina's P.O.V.*

I wake up to see my boyfriend Daniel still sleeping. It's his birthday today so I have to sneak out of our room and change into an outfit for today.

After getting ready, I text the boy's telling them that I'm coming over to help them with decorations

I get in my car and drive over to there house. Daniel spent the night over at my house last night so we could plan this.

I arrive at the boys house and greet the boy's. We all start putting up banners and we realize that someone has to go pick up the cake. Me and Zach go to the store pay for the cake and buy some balloons because what's a party without balloons.

We get back to the house when I get a text from Daniel.

Danny😋💞~ Hey babe. Where are you?

"Guys what should I tell him" I ask the boys as I show them my phone. "Tell him that you had to run to the store really quick" Jonah tells me. I type in what Jonah said and continue to decorate.

We finish decorating and wait for Daniel. "I just texted him to get home" Corbyn tells us. We wait about 10 minutes and we hear his car pull up. We hear the keys turn and we scream as soon as the door opens. "SURPRISE!!" we yell in sync. "What the heck" Daniel says shocked. We all laugh and I take my vlog camera that I had set up earlier and film Daniel. "Happy Birthday Love" I say to Daniel as I go to give him a hug.

We celebrate Daniel's birthday for the rest of the day and we head to a restaurant to eat dinner.

After we have dinner we head back to the house and have a movie marathon in there theater room.

At around 1:00 am, we finally go to bed.

Me and Daniel climb into bed and Daniel says to me "Thank you for an amazing birthday" as he cuddles me. "No problem and it wasn't just me, it was the others too" I say as I give him a kiss. "I know. Goodnight baby" Daniel says. "Goodnight love" I say back. We kiss each other goodnight and fall asleep.

Hey guys! I hope you all enjoyed this imagine! This one is for @christinatalaiporos so I hope you enjoyed it as well. If you have any requests comment down below or message me. Bye!!