Jack Avery Imagine For Randa

*Randa's P.O.V.*

I'm currently cuddling on the couch with my boyfriend Jack when we I get up and say "I'm hungry. "Let's go make something" Jack says smiling. I smile and we both get up. We walk into our kitchen and look through the refrigerator. "Would you like some breaded chicken" I ask him. "Sure" he smiles as he walks over to me. I pull out the chicken and grab the bread crumbs. Jack hands me some pepper, salt and season salt. Me and Jack season the chicken and put it in the deep fryer. "So what do you want to do while we wait" Jack asks me. "Let's do something for my vlog" I say getting my camera. I start recording and sit up on the counter. "Hey guys me and Jack are currently making dinner and we're bored so we don't know what to do" I say into the camera. I look at Jack who's just staring at me. I point my camera at him and say "What?" with a little giggle. "You're just so beautiful" he smiles. "Aww you're so sweet" I say getting up to give him a hug. We vlog until our chicken is finished.

An hour has passed by and we sit outside on our back porch. Me and him take silly snapchat pictures with the filters and stay up until we see the stars. We stay outside for a while and go to bed at 1am. We crawl and cuddle into bed. "I love you and sweet dreams" he says kissing my forehead. "I love you too"I say giving him a kiss. We cuddle up close and fall asleep.

Hey guys! I hope you all enjoy this imagine. This one is for @RandaAvery so I hope you enjoyed this as well. Bye!