Corbyn Besson Imagine for Elissa

Hey guys! This imagine is for elissafracker  so I hope you enjoy this one. 

Elissa's P.O.V.

Today is mine and Corbyn's 3 year anniversary. It's been two years since we've been together, yet we still don't live together. I'm hoping this is the year. I'm currently getting for our anniversary date that Corbyn told me to dress casual for.  I pick out my outfit.

I go to my bathroom, brush my teeth, brush my hair and put on my outfit

I go to my bathroom, brush my teeth, brush my hair and put on my outfit. Finally, I put my floppy hat, get my bag that holds my wallet, extra hair brush and my phone. Now I just wait.

As I waited on my couch, I get a text from Corbyn saying I should meet him downstairs. I text him back saying I'm on my way. I grab my keys and lock my door to my apartment. I get in the elevator and wait patiently. I get out of the elevator and walk to the lobby. I see Corbyn standing in the lobby with a huge bouquet of roses.

 I see Corbyn standing in the lobby with a huge bouquet of roses

"Aww Corbyn" I say while covering my face with my hands. "Happy Anniversary Elissa" Corbyn says while trying to give me a huge with the bouquet of roses in his hands. "Thank you so much & Happy Anniversary indeed" I say while giving him a kiss. "Anything for you baby" Corbyn says. "So what do you have planned for us today" I say while grabbing the roses from Corbyn's hands. "I was thinking maybe we could have lunch at the place we first met" Corbyn says looking at me in the eyes. "Okay so P.F. Chang's it is" I say. "Let me just run up to my apartment to drop this off" I say pointing to the roses. "Okay let me come with" Corbyn states walking with me to the elevator. 

Me and Corbyn are currently in the car on our way to P.F Chang's and we are blasting the radio so loud the cars next to us were looking at us weird. 

We finished lunch, go to the mall and do a ton of shopping and head to dinner. Me and Corbyn eat at Cheesecake factory (Only place I could think of xD). Corbyn finally takes me back to my apartment. "Hey Corbyn do you want to stay the night? I still have some extra clothes for you" I ask him as we got to my apartment complex. "Yeah let me just text the guy's to tell them where I am at" Corbyn says pulling out his phone. We get to my apartment and Corbyn seems a bit nervous than usual. "Corbyn you okay? You seem a bit nervous" I ask him while sitting beside him. "I am a bit nervous. I have to ask you something" Corbyn says putting his hands together. "Okay" I say starting to get nervous.  "Elissa will you do me the honor and own my and your first house together? In shorter words will you move in with me?" Corbyn says grabbing my hand. "Yes of course I will" I say with excitement. By far the best anniversary.

I hope you guy's enjoyed this imagine. Again this imagine is for elissafracker so I hope you enjoyed this as well. If you have any suggestions or request leave me a comment or message me.