Jack Avery Imagine for Reyna

Reyna's P.O.V.
I'm currently with my boyfriend at the moment and I need to talk to him about something. "Hey Jack can I talk to you" I seriously. "Yeah sure what's the matter" Jack looks at me worridely. "Jack I don't really know how to address this" I starting to feel tears in my eyes. "Jack I feel like we've been so distance lately... Like you would rather hand out with the people you see everyday instead of me who don't see. Jack I don't live close to you so it's kind of hard. Plus I have to work. It's really hard" I say with a bit of tears falling. Jack looks at me with red eyes "Reyna, I'm sorry I didn't realize..." With tears falling done his face. I look at the time and see I have to go. "Jack I have to go to work" I say getting up and grabbing my bag. I start to walk towards the door and I feel him touch my shoulder. I turn around to see Jack in tears which make me cry even more. "Reyna please? I'm so sorry! I'll change just please stay" Jack pleads. I wipe the tears off his face and kiss his cheek. We hug for a while.
Jack's P.O.V.
After I plead to her, she kisses my cheek and hugs me. I knew I couldn't lose her so I had to do something. I love her so much. I promised her that I would spend more time with her which I will. Every chance I get. I'm glad she forgave me. I don't know what I would do without her.

Hey guys! I hope you all enjoyed this imagine. This one was for MelodieJJ so I hope you enjoyed this as well. Leave me a comment or message me a suggestion or request. Bye!