Jonah Marais Imagine For Valen

*Valen's P.O.V.*

Today my boyfriend, Jonah is going to teach me how to play piano. I've always wanted to learn and he offered to teach me. 

I get to the WDW house and wait for Jonah downstairs. "Hey babe are you ready" Jonah says walking down the stairs. "Heck yeah" I say getting up and following him. 

We go into the piano room and he asks me "What song do you want to learn?" "Umm... Attention by Charlie Puth" I say since I love that song. "Sounds good' he smiles at me. 

He shows me first and I try he puts his hands on mine. I smile and continue to practice with him. 

"Aww look at this loving couple" Jonah and I hear as we turn around to see Daniel filming us. Me and Jonah laugh. Jonah looks at the phone camera and at me. Out of nowhere he kisses me. I kiss him back and all we hear is Daniel saying "Alright my snapchat isn't a rated PG 13 come on" he yells running away. Me and Jonah laugh again and continue playing piano. 

When me and Jonah finish up, we cuddle up on the couch and watch Tv. "Thank you for teaching me the piano" I say looking up at Jonah. "No problem" he says giving me a kiss on the forehead. I love Jonah so much. 

Hey guys! I hope you all enjoyed this imagine. This one is for @heldbyross so I hope you enjoyed it as well. Bye! #Wattys2017