Daniel Seavey Imagine For Rylie

*Rylie's P.O.V.*

Today is my birthday and for some reason, my friend Y/f/n is keeping me away from the house. I don't know but I just shrug it off. She takes me shopping and while we are in H&M, she gets a text and she tells me finish up because she has something planned. I pick out a couple more shirts and we pay for them. "The only reason why I kept you away from the house is because I'm planning a surprise for you there" Y/f/n tells me. "Oh okay" I say getting excited. We get in the car and we drive back home. 

As we pull up in the driveway, she tells me to leave the bags in the car and to just walk in. I get out of the car and slowly walk towards the door. As I open the door, I see 5 guys standing in the living room. They all turn around and I see the Why Don't We boys standing there. I put my hands over my face and say "What are you guys doing here!" "Your friend contacted us and we knew we had to come and surprise you" Daniel smiles. I love his smile. I hug Y/f/n and then hug the boys. 

We all talk for a while until Daniel calls me over. "Hey Rylie could I talk to you for a second" he asks me. "Yeah sure let's talk in the backyard" I say pointing to the door. We both walk outside and sit on the lawn chairs. "Look I know we've only know each other for a couple hours but I was wondering maybe if you would like to go out with me sometime" Daniel smiles taking my hands. "Daniel I would love to" I smile as accept his hands. "Great" he smiles. We talk outside for a while until he has to leave. I tell Y/f/n everything that happen and I can't stop smiling for the rest of the night. Best birthday ever. 

Hey guys! I hope you all enjoyed this imagine! This one is for @mrsdanielseavey so I hope you enjoyed this as well. Bye! #Wattys2017