Daniel Seavey Imagine For Macie

*Macie's P.O.V.*

The boys are currently at a house in Miami waiting to have a bunch of fans come to meet them. Me and my boyfriend Daniel are currently getting ready in his room. "Are you excited to meet a bunch of your fans" I say him as I brush my hair. "Oh yeah" he says a bit nervous. "You look nervous" I say walking over to him. "I am" he nods his head and laughs. We finish getting ready and go meet with the other boys. 

We chill out in the living room of the house and wait for the fans to arrive. 

*Couple Hour's Later*

The fan's have already arrived and me and the boys are talking to a group of them. As we were talking Daniel gets up on a little stage to get everyone's attention. "Excuse me everyone can I have your attention please" he says as all the boys join him. Everyone including me looks up at him. "As you all know my beautiful girlfriend Macie is here" he says pointing to me. "I would like to have her actually to come on stage with me" he says reaching for my hand. The fans applaud as I step on stage while holding Daniel's hand. The boys start to sing quietly and Daniel turns to me. "Macie we've been together for a couple years now and I know for sure that I want to spend the rest of my life with you" he says as the fans start to cheer. "So I was wondering" he says as he gets on one knee and I put my face in my hands starting to tear up. "Will you do me the great honor and become mine" he says as I'm in tears. He hands me the microphone and I say "Yess!"  All the fans cheer as Daniel puts a ring on me. We hug each other tight as the boys continue singing. Soon Daniel joins them as I sit down next to him. 

*After Everyone Leaves*

"This was by far the best day of my life" I say looking up at Daniel while hugging him. "Mine too" he says kissing me. "I can't wait to call you officially mine" Daniel smiles as we cuddle into bed. "Me too" I smile. 

Hey guys! I hope you all enjoyed this imagine! This one is for @maciethegreat so I hope you enjoyed it as well. Bye!