Corbyn Imagine

Hey guys! I hope you guys enjoy this imagine. Sorry I haven't written an 'imagine' in a while. I have been so stressed out with school. Anyways this one will be about how he treats you on your period. Hope you enjoy!
Y/N's P.O.V.
It was early morning I had just woken up and see that Corbyn has already left to go the studio. I get out of bed and go the bathroom. "Great" I say realizing I'm on my period. I get up while sort of waddle, get a new pair of underwear and put my pad in. I start to feel cramps and go to the kitchen to grab water and a bunch of junk food. I lay on the couch and watch my favorite tv shows. After of hours of watching re-runs, I get a text from Corbyn.
C: Hey babe! How are you doing today? I miss you ❤️
Y: Hey baby! I'm having major cramps right now 😣 I miss you too❤️
C: Oh well don't worry, we have a break in a couple of minutes. I'll be over soon with some food and some medicine. 😊❤️
Y: Aww! Thank you so much! I love you so much 😘❤️
C: I love you too ❤️😘
I put my phone down and watch another episode of my tv show.  Half way through the episode, I hear keys turning through the door. I lean up and I see Corbyn walk through with flowers, pizza, strawberry & banana smoothie, chips and chocolate. I put my hands up to my face and say "Aww Corbyn, you didn't have to do this." "Yeah I did" he says while smiling and kissing me on the cheek. "Thank you" I say looking up to him. "Anything for you" he says while sitting next to me. I start to eat the pizza and Corbyn starts to massage my back. Me and Corbyn finish the pizza and I take the medicine. I drink the strawberry and banana and Corbyn gets his phone and keys getting ready to leave. "Why do you have to leave" I say grabbing his couch. "Because I have to record music" he says while kissing my hand. "Well I have to go, I'll see you later" he says while kissing me. I kiss him back "See you later."
Hour's later
After of hours later, Corbyn finally comes home. "Hey baby" Corbyn says giving me a hug. I hug back "Hi baby." "How are you feeling?" Corbyn asks me patting me on my back. "I feel a lot better. Thank you" I say leaning up to kiss his nose. "C'mon, let's go cuddle and we can watch any movie you want" he says grabbing my hand and taking me to the movie room in our house. First we watched a fighting movie called 'Never Back Down.'  Then we watched  'Fist fight.' After that we watch 'Beauty and the Beast.'
Corbyn's P.O.V.
Me and Y/N were watching 'Beauty and the Beast' when I go to see if Y/N was asleep or not. Turn's out she was. I turn of the screen and carry Y/N back to bed. I'm so glad I made her feel better.
I hope you enjoyed this imagine. If you guys have any suggestions or request leave me a comment or message me. Bye!