Zach Herron Imagine For Abby

Zach's P.O.V.
Today. Today is the big. Today I am getting married to the most beautiful girl in the world. Abby who will soon be wife within a few hours is currently getting ready. I'm ready and now everyone is waiting on her. "So Zach how are you feeling bro" Jack says putting his hand on my shoulder. "I'm excited and nervous at the same time" I say looking up at him. "Well don't be. Abby is an amazing girl" Corbyn says walking to my side. "She is amazing" I say smiling in the mirror. We wait about 5 more minutes until they tell us to head down. We get to the church and wait near the priest. Minutes later I hear the piano playing. I get nervous and look at the boys. I see the little flower girl walk the aisle and seconds later I see the bridesmaids walking down the aisle. After they made there places I see Abby walking down the aisle with her father. My eyes are stunned and I feel my eyes starting to water. I wipe them away and look at her. 

"Do you Zach take Abby to be your wife" the priest asks. "I do" I say holding her hands. "Do you Abby take Zach to be your husband" the priest asks Abby. "I do" Abby says wiping a tear from her eye. "By the power invested in me I now pronounce you Husband and Wife. Zach, you may kiss your bride" the priest says standing back. I put my hands on Abby's hips and kiss her. The entire church applauds. I can't believe I'm married to the love of my life.

Hey guy's. I hope you all enjoyed this imagine. This one is for @Griergirl77  so I hope you enjoyed this as well. If you guys have any request please leave me a comment or message me. Bye!