Epilogue

One year later

My heels knocked as I walked in the room. "You have 30 minutes.". I nodded. I did my way to the sit and sat down, picking up the phone.

"Hello Mi hija." He said to the phone. I put my hand on the glass and he did the same. "Hola papa." I said. "How is it there?" I asked. He sighed. "Hard." he said. "But if I'll be good, I might will be out of here sooner." He added. "How is the little one doing?" He asked. "He is fine, growing up right in front of my eyes." I smiled. "I can't wait till I'll be able to see him." He said. I smiled. "And how are you doing?" He asked. "I'm fine." I said. "I found a part time job at the library. You know, just to keep myself busy." I said. He nodded.

"Your 30 minutes are done." the officer said. "I love you papa." I said. "I love you too mi hija." He said and put the phone down, getting up and being led out by an officer. When he left the room, I stood up and made my way out.

I drove down the street, the sun starting to set down, creating a beautiful shade of pink. I parked my car as I reached the place.

I walked between the rows of graves until I saw the two tombstones.

'Here is laying Mari-Allen Rosa Frank, 1960-1999'.

It has been a while since I visited my mom's grave. But I feel sorry that I didn't come before because now - it hurts more. I glanced to the tombstone next to hers:

'Here is laying Lana Isabella-Ernesta Frank, 1997-2013'.

Oh my sister... I'm sorry that you've always been compared to me. I'm sorry no one told you how special and unique you are, including me. It obviously was bothering you and obviously you were hurt. Otherwise, you wouldn't turn your back at us. I thought I'll never forgive you, but I did when I realized that the little girl that I saw turning in to a woman, is gone.

I lit up the candles and wiped the single tears that left my eyes and pulled my hoodie over my back. As I did my way back, I saw a little teenager crying over her brother's grave. She cried miserably and loudly, as if she wanted him to hear her. "God takes the best to his side and put them as angles." I said. She looked up to me, and I just did my way back to the car.

I parked my car in the parking lot, went to the door and unlocked it. I smiled as I saw the little 4 months creature crawling at me. "Hey there little Kaden!" I smiled as I picked him up and kissed his cheek. Behind him, came crawling the 29th old creature. I just laughed. "We played catch." Bruno said as he stood up and dusted his knees. "What about me? I don't get a kiss?" He asked as he raised his eyebrow and pouted. I giggled and gave him a small peck on the lips. Kaden giggled, causing both of us to smile.

After I put Kaden to bed I went back to the living room, collapsing on the couch next to Bruno and sighed. He wrapped his arm around me and brought me closer to him. "Tough day?" He asked. I nodded. "I went to visit them today." I said. "All of them at once?" He asked. I nodded. "It's been a while since I visited my mom's and Lana's grave. I needed to see them." I said. "I know baby, but I don't want you to get stressed or pressured..." He said.

"Not now, when there is another small person in you." He said as he placed his hand on my belly and stroked it.

The end

-------

My live stream in 2 hours sharp!

Here's a link, would love to see you there!

http://twitcam.com/fx07g

Incase you won't be able to be in the twitcam yet you still have questions, comment them here and I'll make sure to answer them!

Inbar<3