Chapter Six

Emilia's POV:

Why am I doing this?! Why am I kissing him like that?! I don't even love him! So why am I doing that? He's my victim!

I was mad. I had to take it out on someone. But I couldn't hurt him physically, because I need him for my mission. So... Love kills, huh?

I was sitting on his lap as I kissed him roughly and aggressively, showing him how raged I was. If my dad was going to see me like that, I'm dead. The surprising part was, that he gave in. Throughout the whole time, he never tried to pull back. Contrary, it seems like he didn't want it to end.

I pulled away and stood up quickly. What the hell am I doing. "I'm sorry, that wasn't suppose to happen." I said grabbing my hair in shock of what I did. "You don't need to sorry, it's ok." He said. "eso no supone que debe suceder. No puedo fallar. que no puede suceder. no va a suceder.(=that does not suppose to happen. I can't fail. it can't happen. it won't happen.)" I mumbled to myself as walking to the table.

"Can I get a translation?" He asked. "cállate! todo es por tu culpa Mars! si yo no tuviera esta estúpida misión de secuestrar a usted y mi papá no me dijera que tengo que quedar embarazada!(=shut up! it's all because of you Mars! if only I didn't have this stupid mission to kidnap you and my dad wouldn't tell me I need to get pregnant!)" I snapped on him. He just looked at me weird. Of course, he didn't understand a single word from what I said. I sighed. "Just forget it, Mars. Ok? I need to finish my mission, not to mess around." I said. "Hey, you're the one who kidnapped me. I'm not here tied up to a chair by choice." He said calmly. How can he act so cool about this? I kidnapped him! He doesn't supposed to love this!

"Anywho," I said. "You'll need to give us money every week. A small amount of 20,000 dollars a week, not a big deal right?" I said. "Are you fucking kidding me?! What do you think I am, a bank? If you think I'm gonna do it you're insane!" He asked and I chuckled slyly. "I don't think you understand, Mars..." I said and walked towards him. I pulled the trigger of my gun. "I'm not really asking for your permission." I said seriously. "Maybe we can," he coughed "talk about the price?" he asked.

"If you want to talk about the price, you need to talk about it with my dad. And trust me, he's much worse than I do" I said. "I don't care! I wanna talk to him!" he said.

He just made the worst mistake of his life.

Bruno's POV:

"You asked for it." she shrugged her shoulders. She went to the door and opened it. Two men were standing by the door from the other side, watching on it. "Llame a papá. Dile que la víctima quiere hablar de la disposición de dinero.(=Call daddy. Tell him the victim wants to talk about the money arrangement)" she said to them. Once again I didn't understand a single word. Why do people have to talk in foreign languages?

The two men nodded and went away. She got back in the room and sat on the table. "He'll come here soon" she said and I nodded. "That wasn't such a smart idea" she said. "Why?" I asked. "My dad isn't such a great, understanding person." She said. "What does that suppose to mean?" I asked and she chuckled slyly.

"You just called in to the head of the mafia." she said and my eyes went wide open as I understood what I got myself in to.