Chapter Thirty-One

Emilia's POV:

With all the hatred I had for my sister the last hour, I was just shock. I went on my knees next to her dead body and flipped it so she was lying on her back.

Her eyes were wide open and her face had no expression on them. And with everything that happened in the past hour, her betrayer at me... I still couldn't held back the tears.

She was my sister after all. My beautiful little sister. Her brown wavy hair going down on her back, and her brown eyes. I still remember how when she was just a little girl, I used to bride this hair, and I used to help her put clothes on, and help her tie her shoes on. She grew up and became a woman right in front of my eyes.

I don't think that the real reason she joined Juliano was because she was hating me. Maybe he threatened her, maybe it was mom's death that messed her up, maybe it was just a teenager's mistake... But this mistake caused her in her own life. And that's when I realized - my kid won't live that way. I won't let it be that way.

"Emilia?" the familiar voice sounded from behind. I didn't bother to turn. I moved my left hand from my stomach, not even realizing I was stroking my belly. "She's gone." I whispered. Bruno came next to me and wrapped his arm around me. "She brought it up on herself." He said. And he was right. She knew the consequences... Right?

"She was still my little sister..." I whispered. "I know, but maybe it's for the better... you both went through fucked up life. Maybe she wasn't meant to survive..." He said. I wiped my tears and stood up, Bruno following me. "We need to find my dad." I said. "Juliano and Michelle can win over him. He is too old and with all his knowledge, he is not as strong as he used to be." I said. "Don't worry about Michelle." Bruno smiled slyly. I looked at him. "What?" he asked surprised. "She wanted me to blow her mind, so I did." He said. I grinned. "Good job Mars." I said.

Suddenly, a scream was sounded. Me and Bruno exchanged looks and ran to where the scream came from. Seeing my dad being held by two of Juliano's men. And Juliano was smiling evilly. "Any last words?" he asked him. "Leave him alone!" I yelled as my and Bruno's gun were pointed at him. "Oh how cute, the daughter and the superstar came to help." He smirked.

"You just missed, I was telling your daddy some of your mom's last memories." He said. I looked at my dad, who looked helpless. "What are you talking about?" I said coldly.

"Your mommy pleaded, but that didn't help her. It was pretty pathetic, so I just shot her in the head." He said. I was raged now. "You. Didn't." I greeted through my teeth. "I did honey. And I got the proves." He smirked.

"So... who's going first?" he asked, smirking. He then turned his gun to my dad. "Like I said before, any last words?" He asked.

Suddenly, a shot been made. Juliano dropped his gun. His right leg was bleeding. "I may be a superstar, but I am not a coward. And I shot you twice, you can't underestimate me." Bruno said, putting his gun down. "I'll make sure you'll regret the day you were born." He mumbled.

Suddenly, sirens were being sounded loud and clear. "You're surrounded! Drop your weapons and get out or we're going in!"

------------

So... I guess this is it, isn't it?

Well, there is still the epilogue to come, I'll post it on Thursday with the link to the livestream.

You guys have no idea how emptiness and sadness I'm feeling now that's it's over.

I'm seriously so proud at this fanfic and all of the achievements it got... All the votes, all the comments and all of your endless support! This is absolutely ridicules that this fanfic is ending with almost 10k reads and over 600 votes! I'm blessed that I got such a wonderful readers like you.

But I'm seriously sad that it ends.

No more Emilia, no more Lana, no more Bruno...

Oh wait, why not more Bruno?

That's right fellas! I'm writing a new fanfic!

It was hard to come up with a new idea, but thanks to the incredible outofheaven (Joelle), my imagination train is back on the track!

And the new fanfic will be called...

*drum rolls*

Upon a Red Balloon!

I hope I'll see you guys there, and that you'll join me on a brand new journey :)

Here is a link to it! :)

http://wattpad.com/story/12767927?utm_content=share_reading&utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link

And with that being said, I'm moving to the thank you's :)

Big thanks to some awesome and amazing readers who commented, voted and supported this fanfic since the very beginning: KatherinaHooligan, StarsBrighten, AmberAChavez, imjusthavinfun, HawaiianHooligan, SashaWritesWithLove, Panda_Bear77, jayjdahooligan, HooliganForLif3, RachelleKhoury and my amazing friend Adva. Without all of your support, I would've never get to where I am today <3

My biggest thank you's is going to two amazing girls:

Joelle (outofheaven). Thank you for all the help and your support. You're such an amazing friend and you've supported me since the very beginning. I love you much <3

Nikki (lockedandloaded). You're the best encouragement I could've ever ask for. Since the very beginning of Lost 'H', to the very end of Heart Kidnapper - you were constantly by my side. Helping me making decisions, commenting and voting for my stories, giving me ideas, or even helping me when I went through hard time. I can honestly say that now, that I'm almost a year on wattpad, you're one of the best friends (and writers as well) that I got to meet and I'm so glad for that. I seriously love you endlessly, thank you so much for everything you've done for me <3

Well guys, Incase you forgot, a live stream this Thursday, February 27th, 16:00 (4pm) UK time, 11am EST time!

I hope to see you guys there, comment if you'll be there!

Once again, thank you so much for all the endless support and love. And thank you for taking a chance on me :)

For the last time on this story,

Love,

Inbar,

your little Israeli hooligan <3