Chapter Nineteen

AUTHOR NOTE: guys I'm completely overwhelmed from you! Thank you for getting Heart Kidnapper to over 3K reads! This is incredible! I love you all!

Also a small reminder that I will always be happy to contact and talk to you all! Catch me up on kik: _Hooligan4ever or on twitter: ShaveWhalesMars ! Thanks again <3

Love, Inbar<3

Bruno's POV:

Monday

I watched her beautiful brown eyes, as moans left her mouth. "I'm- So close.... Bruno" she moaned my name loudly. She could barely get the words of her mouth. I kissed her full, soft lifts as our breathings integrated. I could feel her tightening around me, causing another loud moan to slip out of her mouth as we both reached our climax. I pulled out and our breathing raced. I took a glance to the watch. 23:54.

"Hey baby listen up," she draw her attention to me. "Someone from the label is about to come here in a few minutes just to give me some papers I need to sign on." I smiled, hiding my lie and standing up. "I need you to stay here. I promise it will just take a few minutes and I'll be back." I said as I put on my boxer and a shirt. "Ok," she said, holding the covers closer to her. I came to her and gave her a peck on the lips. "But come back quickly because I already need you." She smiled. "I will baby." I said. Just as I did, a knock was on the front door. I glanced at the clock. 23:59.

"I'll be back in a bit." I said and went to the front door.

Emilia's POV:

Finally Monday came. And I was excited to finally go back on my job. I was excited to meet Bruno.

I got out of the van, holding the black, empty suitcase in my hand. My heels clicked as I walked. I looked at my watch, seeing I have left just a few seconds till one minute to midnight. It was hard for me to wait. I looked forward for it. When it switched to 23:59, I knocked the door bell.

I had to wait a few seconds, assuming he was upstairs. He opened the door, his curls was in a complete mess and he was wearing a shirt and boxer only. He then looked at me, shock appearing on his face. "E-Emilia?" He stuttered, confusion and a bit excitement in his voice. "What are you doing here?" He asked, faint blush went to his cheeks. I knew I had to keep myself, because I'm in the job, yet it was hard to. I walked in the house, not even waiting for a permission.

"I believe we have a deal Mars, why else would I be here?" I said, placing my empty suitcase on the table. He bent down and take a suitcase out from under the couch, handing it to me as he took the empty one and replaced it with where the other suitcase was.

"I was so worried for you. I couldn't stop thinking about you." He said as I opened the suitcase to check the money. "Bruno" I said. "I'm serious Emilia. I worried that he did something bad to to you, and it was making me go crazy." He said and I was getting angry. "Bruno!" I yelled. "What Emilia?! All I'm trying to say is-" He said but I cut him off by pulling my gun out and pointing it to him, pulling the trigger. "Emilia?" he asked confused.

"Where is the money?" I asked angrily, turning the empty suitcase to him.