Chapter Two

Bruno's POV:

I was sitting at the bar, drinking my drink, and just thinking. I had the worst day. So many pressure going on...

"Can I get a Martini-Vodka please" a voice came from my right. I looked there and there was standing a beautiful, hot woman. She wore a short, tight dress that fit perfectly on her body. "You starting the night with a powerful drink like that?" I asked her. "I need it, I had a hard day today." She said. "You can share your troubles with me if you'd like. This is the place I always come to when I'm not in the mood." I said. "But I don't even know you" she said as the bar tender brought her her drink and she thanked him politely. "How rude is that from me." I said. "My name is Bruno Mars" I said. "I'm kinda a big deal" I added, smirking. "Really? Your name does ring a bell a little, but I can't remember from where..." She said. "I am the Grenade Guy" I smirked. "That's what you say to every girl you meet?" She asked smiling as she sipped her drink. "Only to the pretty ones" I smirked. I might get something on tonight.

"Thank you, I guess" she smiled and chuckled. "So what your name is?" I asked. "I'm Emilia" she said. "Nice to meet you Emilia" I said.

She looked at her watch. "It's getting late, I think I should go" She said. "Oh c'mon, the night has just begun!" I said. "Here, let me pay for you." I said and paid for her drink. I can afford that. "Well thank you, You didn't have to. I owe you" She said. "Well... Since now you owe me..." I said. "Dance with me." I smirked at her. "What?" She giggled. "You owe me. So let's dance!" I said, reaching my hand out. "Ok Mars, let's dance" She smirked and took my hand and went to the dance floor.

Our bodies were moving fast. I never stop looking at her moves. She was so hot, and she knew how to move her body. I got myself closer to her from behind, and she started grinding on me. It drive me crazy. I bit my lips. She turned me on so bad. "How about we'll get out of this place and we'll get to learn each other better?" I said in her ear, smirking. I couldn't helped myself any longer. "What are we waiting for?" She said and smiled her cheeky smile.

We went outside the club. "Let's get in my car, it's pretty big" She smirked at me. "After you baby" I said. I went after her. She moved her hips from side to side, causing me loosing my mind even more. As we got to her car, I started kissing. Rough, yet passionately. She was enjoying it, I could tell by the way she kissed me back.

She opened the back door of the car that leads to the back seat. I got in and she got right after me. I laid down, knowing I'm gonna get some fun tonight. And I really needed it. She sat on top of me as I was lying completely on the backseat. She closed the door. I kept kissing her, hard and rough this time. "Let me take a condom I have in my purse" She said between kisses. "Why do you have a condom in your purse?" I asked a little surprised. But I didn't mind much of it at the moment. I just needed her. "You don't know what types of people you'll meet and when you'll need it" She said to me smirking. "Good point" I said.

She turned around so her back was facing me. I couldn't see much so I started unzipping her dress already. "You can't find that condom?" I asked.

"No" she said and suddenly something hit my head and the next thing I knew was that everything went black.