Chapter Seven

Bruno's POV:

"h-head? Of the mafia?" I stuttered and she nodded. "What do you think we're doing here? fooling around? This is a serious job, Mars." She smiled slyly. She does that a lot. Her vicious smile.. and she always calls me Mars... She's definitely no good for me. But when she kissed me... It felt so good.

The door suddenly opened. A man in his mid 50's wearing a black suit and looking fancy got in. He looked threatening. By the look on his face, I understood what Emilia meant by 'not such a great, understanding person'.

"I've been told you wanted to talk to me, Mr. Mars." He said. "I prefer to be called Bruno, sir." I said.

"So tell me, Mr. Mars," he said, ignoring my statement and sitting on the table. "Is there something wrong?" he asked. "Don't get me wrong sir, but 20,000 dollars a week? It's a little too much, even for a guy like me. And for how long will I have to do it anyway?" I asked.

"Let me ask you something Mr. Mars," he said. "Do you think I'm a fool?" He asked. "A-absolutely no sir." I stuttered. "Something at your questions makes me feel like you think I'm some kind of fool." He said, a little irritated. "You'll have to do that until we will tell you you can stop. You'll do it, You won't ask any questions, and you won't tell anyone why you do this and what is happening in here is staying in here." He said seriously. "Of course, if you'll decide not to cooperate with us, or if you'll decide that someone need to know about that... Well of course we'll meet again, and this time - the world will remember you as 'Bruno Mars R.I.P'" he said. I swallowed in fear. "You're welcome to test me if you think I won't do it, but I suggest you not to do that." He said and got up from the table.

"Emilia" he turned around to her. "Si papa?" She asked. "Asegúrese de que la víctima se siente cómodo. Ponlo en la celda hasta que firme el acuerdo. (=Make sure our victim is comfortable. Put him in the cell till he sign the agreement.)" he said in Spanish, possibly not wanting me to understand. "Si papa" she said and he left the room. I heaved a sigh of relief and she chuckled.

"I warned you." She said. "With a father like him, I feel sorry for all the boyfriends you had." I said. "I didn't have any boyfriends." she said. "I'm in the business since I'm 16. I was home schooled and trained right here." She added. "That's sad..." I said. "It is not sad. This is my destination and this is how it should be. That how my father taught me and told me I need to be." She said seriously. "It doesn't have to be that way, you know." I said. "And who are you to tell me that?" she said. "You're just another victim that fell in my net." She said. "I believe that inside of you, you think different." I said.

Emilia's POV:

"Well it's not the time to talk about me." I said changing the subject. "You're probably tired and hungry." I said. "I am. I've been here for how long? It seems like days passed." He said. "It has been 10 hours to be exact. Well, you held on pretty well on that chair, but I believe you'll be happy for some food and a bed." I said. "Yes, please" he pleaded. "Don't plead, it makes you weak and takes your manhood away" I said. "Are you questioning my manhood?" He asked. "Because I didn't got the name Sex Dragon for nothing." He added. "Oh really, who calls you that way?" I questioned him. "My fans" I said. "You fuck your fans?" I asked. "No! Not at all!" He said. "So that's one of the reasons why I can question about your manhood" I said. He mumbled something under his breath but I couldn't catch it. All I heard was "You'll call me sex dragon". the man is weird.

Bruno's POV:

"One day you'll call me sex dragon" I mumbled under my breath. She didn't seem to hear it much, not that I wanted her to. "In another note," she said. "I'll let you some time to think about the deal. But I can't keep you tied to this chair." She said. "Are you letting me go?" I asked. "Not exactly." she replied. "venga, chicos! (=come in, guys!)" she said, snapping her fingers. Two big men got in the room.

"Take Mr. Mars to his new room." She said. They nodded and did their way over to me. I felt the handcuffs getting off my hands and legs and being replaced with a tight grip of muscular men. I prefer to be handcuffed than that. The men carried me outside the room and I was exposed to a long hallway that seem to belong to a mansion. Or a huge training center.

She went before us, leading the big men. I believe I can't be judged for looking at her ass, who was absolutely perfect. Too bad she's a criminal who tries to get me broke, or killed... I would've loved to have a thing with her.

She stopped in front of a door. A door with a small window on it who had bars instead of a glass. Just like a prison cell. She took a key out of her combat pants' pocket and opened it. The men threw me in the room, causing me to fall down on the dirty floor. As soon as I was in, she closed the door and locked it.

"Enjoy your staying, Mars." She said to me from behind the bars with her devilish smile then she walked away.