Chapter Twenty-Eight

A/N: happy valentines day hooligans! I <3 you all!

I have a date!!!

With two boys!!!

Named Ben & Jerry's! :|

Forever Alone lol :) enjoy this chapter! :)

Inbar <3

Emilia's POV:

We broke into the mansion. In the living room, greeted us with guns in his hands, the head of the Parker's: Juliano Parker. Shooting started to fill the room, but they were more than us, and our man started to fall down slowly, along with some of their men. His men started to surround us.

"Emilio! What a pleasure it is to see you here!" Juliano said to my father with sarcastic excitement in his voice. "Juliano." My dad greeted through his tooth with pure anger. "What? aren't yo excited to see me?" he said sarcastically. "It's just like in the old days, when we were friends and had fun," he said. "You can call it... A reunion." he added. "Although, I see new faces here." He said.

He started walking towards me. As he got closer to me, I lifted the gun. "Dare to come closer and your face are going to blow out." I said. He laughed and smirked. "That's the little Emilia I knew 20 years ago?" He said. "What happened to the little girl with the braids in her hair, playing with her dolls?" he teased me with a baby voice. "I realized dolls won't protect me when I'll need it." I said. I'm not afraid of him. He smirked at me. "Look honey, I'm not going to hurt you. Put the gun down and let's have a talk." He said calmly.

"There is nothing to talk about. I don't fall for these bullshits." I said. "Tough one, huh?" He smirked. "Leave her fucking alone." Bruno butted in. Juliano turned his head to him. Shit Bruno, why did you involved yourself in this now?!

"Will you look at that," he said. "The little pop star came to help. How cute" he added, teasing Bruno. "I heard a lot about you from my daughter, Mars." He said. "She claimed your sex game was amazing." He added. "You and your bitchy daughter can go to hell" Bruno said. "Ooh pop star got some attitude!" Juliano said. He then turned his looks between Bruno and I.

"You think I don't know your little secrets?" He said. I swallowed. "There are no secrets." I said. "Oh really?" he asked sarcastically. "So that means your daddy knows about your little fun night with mister pop star right here?" He said, nodding his head over to Bruno. I froze. How does he knows? I was afraid to look at my dad's face, knowing he'll give me death glares. "Oh, I'm sorry, I exposed you two's little secret?" He asked sarcastically, looking to Bruno who was red as a tomato. "That means daddy doesn't know about the pregnancy too?" He asked with a baby voice, teasing me. "How the fuck do you know about that?!" I greeted through my tooth as I tensed up my gun holding. "Let's just say..." he started saying as suddenly a hand of a female touched his shoulder. He smirked and looked at the female figure.

"I had some help." he completed his sentence as the woman reviled. The woman I thought was constantly by my side, the woman I gave the world to... She betrayed us.

My little sister betrayed us.