Chapter Thirty

Emilia's POV:

I started running, getting away from the men that surrounded us. I heard shooting and running behind me. I turned around to see three guys chasing me. I aimed and shot, getting one of them in the heart at the first try. They started to raise their guns. My instincts grew wild and I spotted the dresser that was close to me as a hiding place before they'll be able to kill me. I made it and shot from behind the dresser, shooting blindly. After a few back and forth shooting, I made it and killed the both of them. I stood up and sighed in relief.

"I wouldn't be so relieved if I was you." Her voice made me tensed and raise my gun back at her. "You big ass liar. I thought you were by my side." I greeted through my teeth. "I thought that one of the biggest mafia rules were to not count on anyone, you obviously failed at that." She smirked. "I never thought my young sister would stab me in the back." I said. "Well, surprise!" She smirked. "Too bad I'll have to kill you sister, and what could've been my nephew or niece." She added. "Oh no, you lost your title as my sister the second the truth came out." I said. "Like I care." She said.

"You won't kill me. You can't do that." I said. "What makes you think I won't?" She said. "When mom died, I was the only one there for you. I was the mom figure. And if you really wanted to kill me, you'd already do it." I said. She looked at me and pull the trigger, her hand were trembling a little. Suddenly, a shot sound was made, but it wasn't from her gun, nor mine. She fell on the floor and coughed blood. "You said I'll be fine if I'll be with you." She whispered, hardly making the words out.

"A Frank member will always stay a Frank member honey," Juliano smirked. Lana's eyes turned blank. She was laying on the floor, lifeless. "Thanks for the help dear." He whispered to her and left me there, to face with my little sister's dead body.

Bruno's POV:

I punched a few men and knocked them down, shooting them as they were down. I ran upstairs to get away from this scene. Man this is so not good. So. Not. Good. What will I tell my management? What will I tell my family? What will I tell Phil?! Oh shit who said I will even live by then? I got in to one of the rooms, deciding I should just hide until it was all over. I got in to the closest room and locked the door, sighing.

"Good to see you again, Bruno." She smirked and I jumped, turning around to face her, seeing her laying on the bed in nothing but her bra and panties. I raised my gun to her. "There is no need in a gun baby," She said. "I'm not going to kill you." She smirked. "You're a slut. A whore. A skank." I said with disgust. "I hate you."

"Now it's not true, isn't it Bruno?" She smirked. "Remember those nights, where I screamed your name and you yelled mine?" she smirked. "I don't know what you're talking about, I yelled the name Emily, not Michelle." I said. She just grinned. "We can change that." She smirked. And that's when I got a plan.

I just bit my lips, looking at her. She smirked. "Come here, baby." she smirked. I went to her and hovered over her. "Mhmm I missed this position." She winked and started unbuttoning my shirt. I went to the crock of her neck and started sucking on it. "Close your eyes baby, prepare yourself for my amazing sex skills." I smirked. She closed her eyes. I shifted my right hand with the gun in it slowly and shot her in the heart. She coughed blood and her eyes turned blank.

"What a dumbass," I said. "You should never close your eyes when someone with a gun asks for." I added and I left the room.

----------
A/N: Bruno SLAYED the Brits! :') I'm so proud at him! And it was at the O2 arena in London, where I saw Bruno live :') it brought me chills.

Well guys, really sad to say, that the next chapter will be the last one for this fanfic... But after that will be the prologue! :)

But yeah guys, I promised you a live stream, didn't I?
Well, prepare yourself!
Thursday, February 27th, 16:00 (4pm) UK time, 11am EST time!
I hope to see you guys there, I don't want it to be lame, so whoever will be there - write down at the comments bellow!

I love you all<3
Inbar <3