Chapter Twenty-Five

A/N: THE FUCKING SUPER BOWL OMFG ASDFGHJKL IT WAS PERFECT BRUNO AND THE RHCP SLAYED THIS SHOW!!! So proud:') I knew he'd make it <3 AND THE DRUMS WITH HIS MOM'S NAME I CRIED.

Emilia's POV:

"You can't be serious with me." She said. I just stood there, quietly thinking. Well... that's what my dad wanted. Me pregnant. But the last person he'd want to be the father of this was Bruno. "When did this all happened?" She smirked. "When I picked up the money." I said. She looked at me and smiled plastered on her face, as if she knew all along that we will be together. "I-it's not my fault! I didn't want it! He pinned me against the wall!" I said. "So he raped you?" she asked. "No but-" she cut me. "Than cut the bullcrap." She said. "You were definitely all about him. And it's natural sis, he is charming." She said. I sighed.

"Was he at least good?" She smirked. "It's non of your business!" I said. "So he is the best fucker ever." She smirked again. I let out a sigh of frustration. "I need a smoke." I said, moving towards out of the bathroom.

"No." She blocked my way. "You're pregnant. You can't risk it's life!" She said. "You're only sixteen you can't tell me what to do." I said. "Besides, I don't know if I really am pregnant. Maybe it's just the flew." I added. She opened one of the bathroom's drawers and pulled out a box.

"There is only one way to find out." She said, handing me the pregnancy kit.

Bruno's POV:

"So what's going to happen is that we capture her, and then we're moving on to their house to get what we belong." Emilio explained. "When she'll come, you should act naturally. Don't be suspicious." He said. "We'll be waiting outside. We'll put a microphone on you and we'll give you a gun." He said. "Take your time before you say the code. At least half hour if not more. Unless she'll get right to business and seduce you. Then you know what to say. " He added. "Surprising News" I said. "Exactly." He said.

"This is our only chance." He said and stood up, walking in the room. "I hate to say it..." he started. "But I'm counting on you Mars." He said. A small smile came on my face. He hated me miserably when we first met, and now he's counting on me. "I won't let you down mister!" I said.

Did my eyes deceive me, or did I actually see him smiling?

-------

A/N - sorry it turned out to be really short!