Chapter Fourteen

Bruno's POV:

Monday

I was in my house, getting the money piles in the suitcase. I was sick worried about Emilia. And I don't even know why. I should be happy that I'm not there anymore, trapped like a prisoner. But I was worried. I was starting to develop feelings for Emilia.

I finished organizing the money and the suitcase when there was a knock on my door. I looked at the time. 23:12. That can't be them, they said they'll be here in 23:59, one minute to midnight. "Hold on!" I screamed to the door. I slid the suitcase under the couch, to make it not visible at all.

I opened the door to see Phil. "Hey man, sup?" I asked, letting him in. "Sup?! Where have you been? You weren't able on your phone and you weren't home all this fucking time! I was sick worried for you! I was this close to call the cups!" He said, showing with his fingers a small amount. "I'm sorry man! I couldn't talk! Well I'm here now!" I said. "Great. Because you need to tell me what happened that made you disappear." He said. I sighed.

"Well I was at the club the other day and I met this girl-" I started but Phil cut me. "Say no more, I got ya." He said. "Really?" I asked. He'll never be able to know what really happen. "Yeah. The sex-dragon is back in the game!" He said teasing me. I just smiled, not to show him that I'm lying. "You can say it that way." I chuckled.

"Are you questioning my manhood? Because I didn't got the name Sex Dragon for nothing." "Oh really, who calls you that way?" "My fans" "So that's one of the reasons why I can question about your manhood"

"One day you'll call me sex dragon"

This came up to my mind. I smiled. I was missing her. "Thinking bout her huh?" He asked. "Yeah..." I said. "Well ok man," He said getting up and looking at the clock. "It's getting late, I should go back home." He said. I looked at the clock myself. 23:54. Shit. Shit shit shit shit SHIT!

"There's not enough time!" I said as I pushed him upstairs. "Not enough time for what?! Bruno what are you doing?!" He yelled. "I'll explain later!" I pushed him in my room and locked the door. "Just don't make any noise!" I said to him. And ran downstairs. I don't want to risk my best friend's life.

I ran downstairs and took the suitcase out from under the couch. I looked on the clock. The numbers switched to 23:59 as a loud knock was on my door.

Lana's POV: (yeah I know that's new;))

I knocked on the door to Bruno's house, holding the empty suitcase. The door got opened and he was holding the suitcase, that's probably has the money in it. "Oh, hey Lana." He said, a little disappointed. I just walked in, not even bothering to ask for a permission. "How is Emilia? Is she ok?" He asked. I took the suitcase from him and gave him mine. "Yes, she is fine." I said and opened his suitcase. All the money was there, organized in piles. "That's great! I was worried the whole time about her!" He said.

"Do you have feelings for my sister, Bruno?" I asked him out of the blue. "What?" he asked. "You heard me." I said. "No..." He said. "Yes..." He changed his reply. "Is it a yes or a no?" I asked. "Yes... I have feelings for your sister." He said. I turned around and made my way to the door. "But don't tell her Lana! Please?" He pleaded.

"Don't worry," I said. "It's our little secret." I added and got out of his house.