Chapter Twenty

Bruno's POV:

I automatically lifted my hands as she turned her gun to me. I was shocked. I knew I put the money in the suitcase for a fact!

"I swear I put money in there!" I said, still holding my hands up. She stood up, getting closer. "It was a simple deal Mars," she said, pointing the gun to me. "You give us the money, and we don't kill you." She said. "It's got to be in here somewhere! I promise! Give me 5 minutes!" I said. She put her gun down. "3 minutes. And it costs me more." She said. I got up and quickly ran upstairs. Maybe Emily knows something? I doubt it, but it can only help.

I rushed to my bedroom and opened the door. "Emily-" I started saying, but I cut myself off right away. She's gone. Emily is gone. Suddenly, I felt a gun against my back. "Your 3 minutes are over." She said. "She's gone." I said. "What?" She was confused. "She's gone. Not here. Disappeared." I said. I heard her trigger pulled again, but now it was facing my head. "You had someone in the house during the exchanging?" She asked angrily. "She didn't know about that! I told her that someone from the label is coming!" I said. She was silent for a few.

"Why was she here at first place?" She asked. I took a big breath, closing my eyes. "Emilia I don't think-" "I asked you a question." She cut me off. I sighed. How am I going to tell her that? She will probably kill me. "wehadsex" I mumbled quietly, knowing she won't get this mumble as an answer. "Say it louder Mars." She said, and I could feel her rage starting to bubble up. "We had sex." I said. I expected her to shout at me, to hit me, or even kill me. But none of that was happening. I felt the gun loosing the touch from my head, and I turned around to face her. Her left hand was on her head, as she stared to her right, thinking.

"Tell me Bruno," she started. "Did this girl maybe had a tan skin? Big, bouncing brown curls? brown eyes?" She asked, and I was shocked at the perfect description of Emily. "H-how did you know?" I asked. I could see rage on her face. She pulled out a contact devise and spoke to it.

"Papa, we have an emergency." She said. "The Parker's were here again." She added.

The Parker's?

Emilia's POV:

This bitches. I can't believe they're messing with us again! "Esas perras son de jugar con la persona equivocada! (=Those bitches are messing with the wrong person!)" Dad's voice said through the contact device, and he was mad. "Así que no hay dinero? (=So there is no money?)" he asked. "No papa." I said. "Ok. Voy a planear un revange. Explique Mars lo que está pasando y volver. La semana que viene quiero 40,000$. (=Ok. I'll plan a revange. Explain Mars what is going on and get back. Next week I want 40,000$)" He said. "Si papa." I said and put the contact devise back where it was.

"Who are The Parker's? What is going on?" He asked. "Sit down Mars." I said angrily. I was mad. Not only for The Parker's for messing with us, but also for Bruno fucking with another girl after Lana told me he has feelings for me. He sat down on the edge of the bed.

"The Parker's are another family mafia, just like us. But they don't kidnap victims, or robbing people - they're stealing from other mafias. Mostly from us, because we are mostly succeed. They follow our victims as well and then they send their daughter, Michelle Parker, to steal the money the victims prepare for us." I said. "And you're Bruno, is a victim of Michelle Parker." I said. "Michelle? But her name was Emily!" He said. I let out an annoyed laugh. "Because she uses fake names, due to all the men she's sleeping with." I said. He looked down. "I knew it was a bad idea... I never wanted to fuck her at first place. But my best friend told me to 'give it a chance' and..." He took a deep breath. "I didn't know if I'll ever get to see you again." He said.

I just looked at him. "It's not like you need to give me an excuse, there was nothing between us." I said. And it was true. As much as I hated saying that, there was nothing actually between us. He got up from the bed and walked over to me. He was inches from me. We were getting closer to the open door, but he slammed it by placing his right hand on it, causing me to bump my back in the door. He leaned closer to my ear, his lips brushing against it. "Well, there should be." He whispered, his hot breath brushing against my skin.

I closed my eyes as he whispered this. Not being able to move. He started kissing my neck softly, his warm lips trailing against my skin. "Bruno-" I said but he put his finger on my mouth and hushed me.

"Just enjoy this, it'll be better then all the money you can get." He said.