Chapter Twenty-One

AUTHOR NOTE: yeah, so in case you didn't see this coming, this chapter will contain sex and strong language. Since I'm not sure if you guys like this stuff, I'm warning in advance - if you don't like the topic then don't read this chapter! :)
Love y'all, enjoy ;)

Emilia's POV:

I was frozen by his touch. The soft kisses that he left on my skin. "Bruno we don't have enough time." I managed to say. "then I guess I'll need to be quick." He smirked. His right hand went down my body, going under my dress to the hem of my panties. I bit my lips and went for his boxer, starting pulling them down. He let out a small grin. "I knew you want me." He smirked, pulling my panties down and tossing them somewhere in the room. "Oh shut up Mars" I grabbed him and kissed him passionately. He kissed me back, lust and passion filling our kiss. His tongue asking for a permission and I parted my lips, letting him. Our tongues were dancing wildly together. He picked my legs up as we kissed and I wrapped them around his hips.

We broke our lips to get some air. We looked at each other in the eyes. His big brown eyes were now full with lust and passion. "May I?" He asked, still breathless from our kiss. I nodded. He slid himself in me, looking at my eyes to see if everything is alright. I didn't want to moan, because I didn't want to take the chance of maybe getting caught by dad's men that brought me here, so I just grabbed him again and kissed him passionately, letting out soft moans as he strokes slowly in me.

"Not enough time Bruno" I moaned quietly between our kisses. "Go faster." I pleaded. He did as I said and his strokes went faster and deeper, causing the willing of me want to scream to the world of how good this feeling was to grow bigger. But instead, I slid my hands under his shirt and dug my fingers deep in his back.

Our body temperature was rising, as hot as lava, and I couldn't take it anymore. I felt myself tightening around him, a groan left his mouth. We both then reached our climax, breathing heavily. Orgasm was rushing through my veins and he pulled out, trying to get his breathing back to its original rhythm.

"Damn." He whispered to himself. I lean on the wall, breathing heavily. He leaned in closer to me, taking my face in his hand. "I've been waiting for this moment to happen since the first time I saw you." He whispered. He was about to kiss me, but I slipped under him and went to pick my panties up, that were thrown somewhere in the room. He looked at me, a little disappointed from me slipping away. "I got to go." I said. I put them on and took my gun and my contact device that left on his drawer. I was about to get out of the room but I turned around to look at him. "Next week we want 40,000 dollars. Make sure it won't disappears this time." I said and left the room. I took my suitcase and went out of his house.

Did that just happen?

Bruno's POV:

I was trying to realize what just happened. Emilia came and she was no harmed, Emily turned up to be a liar named Michelle Parker, Michelle Parker stole the money, and yet but not least - I had sex with the lady I've been dreaming to have mine since the ver first moment.

I went over to my bed and collapsed on it. Satisfaction was all over my body. The woman of my dreams, the one who tricked me, was making me feel like I'm the luckiest man in the world. I grabbed my phone and dialed Phil's number. "Hey man, how's it going?" He asked. "You'll never believe this." I said. "Wait," he said. "It's Monday isn't it? They came to take the money?" He asked. "Yup, she came." I said. "The sister?" He asked. "No... She came." I said. "No way. I thought her dad won't ever let her see you again." He said. "Wait, it gets crazier." I said. "How?" He said. "This Emily girl happen to be a girl named Michelle Parker who stole the money I prepared for them. She escaped probably when I opened the door for Emilia..." I said. "Dang it Bruno... What you got yourself in to?!" He stated. "Well I had sex with Emilia" I said. "You what?" He asked surprised. "You heard me." I said.

"B, you're absolutely crazy. You're playing with your life." He said. "No one will know. I'll be fine." I said. "Its your life man... Just be safe." He said. "I will. I promise." I said. "Good. Because people out there need ya." He said and I smiled.

"So does her Phil," I said. "So does her..."