Heart Kidnapper - Prologue

I took my heels and went to sit on my bed. I started putting them on carefully.

"Emilia, are you getting ready?" He asked.

"Yes Papa, you know it." I said.

My name is Emilia Frank. I'm 25 years old and I'm not an ordinary girl. Since I remember myself I've been trained. Trained to steal, trained to kidnap, trained to torture, to fight... And even to kill. My family is basically a Mafia. Messing with us will end up being your worst nightmare. Luckily, we haven't got caught. We're too smart for everyone. My specialization is kidnapping. As the young and pretty female, I'm seducing our victims (if they're males) and kidnaps them. Boys... See a pretty girl, and their head goes nuts.

I put my short red dress on and fixed up my hair. Ugh I hate it. I'm not a girly type at all. I'm a complete tomboy. Trust me, after I'm done with my mission... Hello combat boots and tank top.

"You ready Emilia?" Papa said getting in the room. I didn't even had to answer. "Looking good Emilia. You better follow your instructions." he said. "Oh please papa, when did I ever let you down?" I said. "Never. I'm counting on you." He said and smiled. "You got 5 minutes. My sources said he is already there. You do not want to miss the chance." He said and went out of the room.

I finished putting my makeup on my face, getting my lips extra red. I took my purse and put my gun in it.

My mission: kidnapping Bruno Mars.