Chapter Nine

Bruno's POV:

I cupped her face as I kissed her. Our tongues fighting each other for dominance. My hands slid down from her cheeks, to her neck, all the way down to her legs. I already understood where are we standing - we have a love-hate relationship. We hate each other miserably, yet we have feelings for each other, that we both refuse to confess them.

We pulled away from the intense kiss and she looked down. "Shit." she whispered to herself in concern. I looked at her with a strange look. Next thing we know, was a loud, masculine, manly voice yelling.

"EMILIA ALEXIS-MARINA FRANK! VEN AQUÍ! AHORA!!! (=COME HERE! NOW!!!)"

She walked out of the room, pissed. And I was just smirking and smiling for myself, proud that my mission complete:

I successfully stole the prison cell's keys from her pocket.

Emilia's POV:

"¿Es esto una especie de broma?! (=Is this some kind of a joke?!)" he yelled at me as I sat down in his office, with my head down, feeling like I'm a little kid who stole someone's toy in kindergarden. "Hace apenas dos horas que te dije que no se puede ampliar el negocio familiar con una maldita víctima! Y ahora que lo besa de nuevo?!(=Just two hours ago I told you that you can not expand the family business with a fucking victim! And now you kisses him again?!)" he kept on yelling. He took a deep breath.

"What is wrong with you, huh?" he asked, more calmly. "You were my best kidnapper." He said. "I still am papa." I said. "I'm not so sure." He responded.

"You know something Emilia?" he asked. "If Lana was already ready to kidnap, she would take your job on this case right here right now. Too bad she's not ready." He said. Those words offended me. In a split second, I became from the best kidnapper to a loser in my dad's eyes.

"You know what dad," I finally said. "I'm working my ass off all these years for you, and I never got any charge for my work. So you do not have the right to tell me these things!" I said. "Te voy a dar la comida! Te voy a dar un lugar para alojarse en! Te estoy dando la ocupación! (=I'm giving you food! I'm giving you a place to stay in! I'm giving you occupation!)" He yelled at me, slamming his hands on his table. "De un asesino! De un criminal! De un secuestrador! ¿Es realmente una buena ocupación, papá? que nos queremos, en algo así como 4 países?! (=Of a murderer! Of a criminal! Of a kidnapper! Is that really a good occupation, daddy? that we are wanted in something like 4 countries?!)" I fought back, slamming my hands on the table as well.

He looked raged, extremely mad. I've never seen him like this before. He had his so-you-wanna-mess-with-me-look on his face. And I'm not gonna lie, I was a little scared.

"Since you love this guy so much," he said to me angrily. "Why won't you join him?" He asked. "What?" I asked, not understanding his intentions.

"¡Chicos! (=Guys!)" he called out and two of his men got in the room. "Ponla en la celda con Bruno Mars. Ahora tenemos una víctima ... y un traidor. (=Put her in the cell with Bruno Mars. Now we have a victim... and a traitor.)" He said and the men picked me up and carried me outside my father's office as I looked at him in shocked and a devilish smile creeped on his face.