Chapter Twenty-Three

Emilia's POV:

"Revenge?" He asked. "What do you mean by revenge?" He asked. "We want to put an end to the Parker's. They tricked you and they keep messing with us." Lana said. "You tricked me too. Wouldn't you think I'd like to revenge you either?" He asked. "You wouldn't dare to, Mars." I said, smiling slyly knowing he would never revenge me after what we had. He looked at me, as if he was checking every piece of my body, which made me uncomfortable at the secret we both sharing.

"Okay, but what do you want me to do?" He asked. "We want you to recontact with Michelle. Let her know that you didn't realize it was her all along. As I know, the Parker's will never miss the invitation to get more money. We'll get you trained and you'll help us for the revenge." My dad said. He looked at the ground, thinking. "What do I get from that?" He asked. My dad looked at him.

"You're not a sucker, I see." He said. "I'll tell you what Mars," he started saying. "If this revenge is going to work, I'm letting you off. No more money, no more special visiting, no more troubles. You'll be able to live you life again." He said. "What are you saying?" He asked him. He thought for a bit but then replied:

"I'm in."

Bruno's POV:

"So you hold it like this," Emilia explained, a gun in my hand. "Your arms are straight and forward." She said, posing my arms in the right way. "Now, when you aim, you target it by your nose." She said. "My nose?" I asked, confused. "Yes. The nose is the center of your face. You can slightly see the tip of it right? Now make sure when you aim, that you use the help of your nose." She said. "Ok, got it." I said.

"Now aim for the sheet of paper right there." She said. I aimed for the paper, trying to aim with the nose, like she said. "Now shoot." She said. I shot 3 times, as she said earlier. After I was done, she looked at the paper with her binocular. "1 in the arm, 1 in the leg and 1 is missed." She said. "That's good for a first try out." She said, mocking me. "It's hard! I wanna see you do it, smarty pants!" I said.

She walked towards me, taking the gun out of my hand. "Challenge excepted." She whispered.

She went for the place of standing, where a new sheet of paper was. "3 shots." She said. "I will aim for the head," she said. "The heart," She added and kept thinking. "And... for the character's dick." She smirked. "How do you know it's a 'he'?" I asked. "Maybe she has a vagina?" I smirked. "It's a he, Mars." She said matter-of-factly.

She aimed and started shooting. 3 shots. After she was done, she took the binocular and looked. She smirked to herself, then she pushed it to my chest. "Check it yourself." She smirked. I took the binocular and put it to my eyes, scanning on where her shots hit.

Head.

Heart.

Dick.

I was surprised.

"Well played, Ms. Frank." I said. "Years of practice." She said. "When was the first time?" I asked. "When I was eleven." She said. "That really early." I said. "Yeah... But that's when the mafia started to work. So I had to learn." She said. We both remained silence for a few moments.

"Let's get back to practice." She said, giving me the gun back. I held it back. "When you aim, don't close one of your eyes otherwise you don't hit the target." She said. I nodded. "I want you to try and hit the heart, or anywhere in the chest area of the character. Just one shot." She said. I got back to the place and aimed for the heart, then I shot one time. She looked through the binocular and smiled. "Straight in the heart." She smiled. "Really??" I asked surprised and grabbed the binocular, looking at the target. She was right, I hit right at the heart. "I'm just that good teacher." She said with a hint of proud. I put the gun and the binocular down. "You sure is." I said and we both smiled.

I looked at her and her eyes met mine. I moved closer to her. Of course that she backed away, as if she was worried or afraid. "I wanted to thank you," I whispered, still moving forward. "On Monday night." I whispered, smirking, and her back bumped in the wall, putting us both in this familiar position. "It-it's nothing." She stuttered. "It's not nothing baby," I said. I leaned closer to her ear and whispered: "It was so damn good."

I then started kissing her neck gently. She tried to find the words to say, but it was hard for her. "Bruno-" I cut her off as I was still kissing her neck. "Did you had fun then?" I asked her. "Yes but-" I cut her off again. "So would you say I am...?" I asked. She thought for a few moments, not understanding what I wanted her to say as I kept on studying her neck in the best way I could. "The sex dragon?" She questioned. I smirked against her neck and backed away. "That's all I wanted to hear." I smirked and left the room, leaving her there, confused as hell.

But hey, my own little mission - succeed.

----

A/N - in case you forgot what Bruno's little mission was, you're welcome to take a look at chapter seven ;)