Chapter Seventeen

Fred's POV

I knew what I wanted to do.

Punch a wall.

She was breaking my heart and not even knowing. every second she was with that Collin, I wanted to catch him alone so I could beat the crap out of him. But I was at my breaking point. I saw Draevyn come out of the broom closet with him not far behind her.

My jaw tightened.

She was headed towards the boat. Thankfully Collin went in another direction.

Draevyn got to her dorm room before I could catch up with her. I got to the door and knocked. A girl with shoulder length brown hair opened it. "What." She asked bluntly.

"I want to see Draevyn." I replied. She shut the door in my face. I was ready to turn around when she opened the door again.

"She doesn't want to see you." She stated.

I was confused. "Why didn't you just let me walk off?" I asked.

" 'Cause any chance to tease a Weasley is worth it." She smiled.

I had it. "Let me in!" I didn't think and I just pushed the girl away from the door. I barged into the room and didn't think of the girl that I pushed down to the floor. It wasn't hard to find Draevyn's room, based on her father I knew it would be the biggest one.

I saw her on the bed writing in a notebook. She looked up at me. "Fred? What the hell!"

The girl I pushed and another one came into the room. "I need to talk to you." I whispered. She looked over at her friends and nodded. They left without a word.

Once they were gone she shouted, "What the hell Fred!"

"Sorry, I just really need to talk to you!"

"What could be so important!"

"You wouldn't understand." I muttered.

"Then why are you here?"

"Because I can't stand to see you with that Collin guy!"

She stood up from the bed. "And why is that?" She shouted louder.

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!" I'm pretty sure that the whole floor heard my proclimation.

"Wh-what?" she asked in confusion.

"I.. I love you." I repeated. It took her awhile for the sentence to sink in. "Well?" I asked.

She looked like she wanted to say something but the words wouldn't come out. "I-I don't know what to say. I wish I could but..." she stopped. "but it seems that everytime I let someone into my life, they become someone else entirely." 

"But that won't happen with me. I promise you Drae." I stepped towards her but she turned her back to me.

"I..." She sniffed. Oh God I made her cry. Was all I could think at the moment. I went towards her and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Draevyn, I'm really sorry."

She turned and wiped her eyes. "Don't be."

"I really do love you." I told her again.

She looked up at me. "I think... I love you too." She smiled. She closed the gap between us and stood on her tiptoes to kiss me. Draevyn broke away and whispered in my ear. "We can't tell anyone. You do understand that right?"

"Yes." I whispered back. I had to go. Her friends were probably waiting. I put a scowl on my face and walked out the door. "WHATEVER!" I yelled through the door. I walked through the dorm and slammed the doors shut. I stormed off to go to lunch.