Chapter Fourteen

I enterd the arena. It was a rocky wasteland with a small river and huge water fall off to the side. I looked to see if I could catch a glimpse of the Bradishkit. The air was still. Not good. I thought. 

I looked up. Everyone in the stands were quiet. You would be able to hear a butterfly's wing beat. Just keep moving. It took evey ounce of strength I had to move forward. I accidently stepped wrong, a shelf of rock fell.

Crap. A huge shadow fell across me. Just turn around, slowly. I coaxed myself. I obeyed my mind and wished that I didn't.

The Brandishkit was a huge lion-looking thing, only it had two heads. The left head reared back. "Oh crap." I muttered. I started sprinting away from the creature. 

A huge ball of fire landed right in front of my feet. I turned around. The lion-thing's right head was reared back. Great, more fire. I thought. I ran around the ball of fire and behind the nearest rock. I braced my back against it and breathed out. 

The rock shook with impact. I turned to see a white substance spread across the rock. "Ah!" I fell back. "Note to self: Left head fire, right head ice." 

I looked at the Brandishkit. Underneath it I could scarcely make out the box. "Oh hell no." I thought aloud. I rolled my eyes in exhaustion. "One, two, three!" I bolted from the rock and ran towards the Brandishkit.

Fred's POV

God I was worried. Everyone was so quiet. They followed Draevyn with there eyes like a magnet. She sprang out from the cover of the rock and towards the creature, who from Hugo, I had learned was a beast from Greenland. How they kept that thing dormant there and away from muggles was beyond me. 

Draevyn looked scared out of her mind. She was running toward a thing that breathed fire and ice. The creature looked up from whatever weird thing it was doing. 

It charged her. 

Draevyn POV

The Brandishkit ran forward. Oh God! 

I heard a voice from the stands. "Get down!" I didn't have time to think about it, I just did. I laid down on my back flat. 

The beast came hurdling towards me. It didn't have time to stop. While I was under it, I grabbed onto the black box for dear life.

The Brandishkit flailed, trying to get me off of it. After a awhile, I felt sick. Holding on with the one arm pinned between the box and the creature, I grabbed my wand from my pocket. I pointed at the strips that secured the box to the beast. "Libero!" 

I went flying towards rocks and I blacked out.

"I don't care who I am! I have a right to see her!"

"Look Weasley, if you want to survive in this school, STAY AWAY FROM MY SISTER!"

I opened my eyes, my head hurt like hell. "Scorpie?" I asked, my voice hoarse.

Fred and Scorpius were at the foot of the bed. The gloominess of the room told me I was in the infirmirary. Scropius turned his head to me and went to the side of the bed. 

"Yeah Drae-drae?" His tone was softer. He only called me Drae-drae when we were kids or something bad had happen.

"Wh-what happened?" I asked. It hurt to open my eyes or even think.

"Nothing bad Drae, you just hit your head really hard. Get some sleep." 

"Okay." I replied. Scorpius was up. "Scropie?" I asked.

"Yeah?" 

"Don't fight." I said before I drifted to sleep.