Chapter Twenty - One

I awoke to Fred's arm around me, the bird's singing, and light shining in my eyes.

"Fred?" I looked up to him.

"Merry Christmas." He smiled.

I smiled too, until I realized something. "How are you going to get out? Anna and Molly! They'll-"

"Don't worry. I can apparate out of here no problem." He laughed.

I raised my eyebrows, "You can apparate? How? You're not a seveth year are you?"

He shook his head. "No, I'm a sixth. And besides, my father is the famous George Weasley, don't you think that I learn a few things from him once and a while?"

I thought about it and it did seem reasonable enough. "Okay, yeah, that does make sense. And Merry Christmas to you too," I thought of something to add to the end, "Freddy."

He laughed, "God I hate that nick name."

"Then I'm gonna keep calling you that... Freddy." I smiled.

Fred looked up at the ceiling, "Then I'll call you... Vynnie."

I gave him a look that was supposed to say 'are you kidding me'.

"Okay. Two things. One, thats not even cute, and two, no."

He rolled his eyes. "Fine."

We talked a little bit more until I heard noises coming form outside the room. "Fred! You have to go now!"

Fred didn't question my reasoning. He knew what was outside the door. He took out the wand, said the simple incantation, and was gone. Then Molly and Anna bursted into the room.

"Merry Christmas!" The shouted in unison. They each had two presents in their hands. I got one of them and they gave the other two each other. While they wer opening their presents from one another, I snuck into the bathroom to change. They hadn't noticed that I was still in my dress. I changed into a white long sleeved shirt and skinny jeans, and put my hair in a simple ponytail.

I came out of the bathroom and grabbed my wand. Pointing at the wardrobe, I mumbled the incantation, "Accio gifts!" and they flew into Molly and Anna's hands.

"Thanks Drae!" Molly said giving a hugge smile. It was one of her favorite holidays so of course she would look like a seven year old girl.

I sat on the bed and looked at my presents. I picked up Anna's and slowly opened it. The paper covering revealed a small wooden box. The in side was padded with blue felt and had a small rose bud charm. I smiled at it and could tell Anna was delighted with my reaction. "Thank you Anna."

Molly waited a few moments before jumping up and down. "Now me! Now me!"

She nudged the box towards me. The tag read "Santa Molly <3". I opened it and saw that it was my claddaugh ring, only it was shinier, and had gold implements. I looked at my hand to see that my claddaugh ring wasn't on my hand.

"How?"

She smiled. "You took it off a month ago. I took it and had it specialized. Just for you!"

I looked back and forth between Anna and Molly. "Thank you, you guys." I stood up and hugged them.

Today was a good day.