Why Did You Have to be a Weasley?

Its been 22 years since the war and Voldemort is never coming back or so we hope. I am in my fifth year at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry and my name is Draevyn Malfoy. My father is Draco and my brother is Scorpius. Many know us as Potter Haters, but we are more than that.

I've been in the house of Slytherin for five years and have lots of friends.

"Drae! Come on get up!" Scorpius yelled from the bottom of the stairwell.

I looked up from my warm sanctuary. "Yeah, yeah, I'm coming." I lied. I fell back to sleep. 

Scorpius came in tromping. "Drae come on." he said sighing. i grunted. He knew I hated getting up. I would never be a morning person. "Drae. I mean it. You have to get up."

"UGH! I know dammit!" 

"Then get up'' He threw the covers off of me. Chills swept over my skin and goosebumps appeared.

I sighed agitated. "God your an ass." I got up from the warmth of my bed and went to my bathroom.

I opened the mirror cabinet and got my brush out. It wasn't until I closed it that I saw how nuch of a mess my bleach blonde hair was in. I then got to work. I brushed my hair, put it half up half down and in a bump. Then I found some clothes that would be comfortable for the train. Finally I was ready.

Mum had had us pack a week before so we were ready for school. All I neede to get was my wand, which was in Mum and Dad's room in a locked drawer. Mum didn't want us practicing magic outside of school. "Mum!" I yelled down the stairs. "Can I get my wand?"

"Already in the trunk.'' She yelled from the kitchen. I made my way down there for breakfast. Mum always made Scorpius and I's favorite breakfast. Mine was a cheesy omelets with sausages.

I heard Scorpius tromping behind me trying to scare me. "You need to get different shoes Scorpie." I said without turning around.

He stopped and stood straight up. "Oh come on!" he said in frustration. He hasn't scared me since i was 13, I got good at figuring out wear he'd strike. He sat down mumbling. I ignored it all.

"Where's Dad?" I asked. He was usually down here drilling us with what we needed for the school year.

Mum was busy with Scorpius's breakfast. "He'll be down soon. He got up late. I let him sleep in." She smiled. She knew that Dad worked hard, harder than he should. 

"Hey guys." Dad said coming into the kitchen. I had just finished my breakfast and looked and the clock. 

"10:30. We better get going." Mum said almost reading my mind. I got up from my chair and got my coat. Scorpius followed. He was going to be in his seventh year and he was head boy. He got the letter from Headmaster Magonagal describing his duties and Dad was so proud. 

I couldn't wait to get back to Molly, Anna, and Brayzia, my friends. I especially couldn't wait to get back to Ty. We started dating year three and we've been together ever since. The only real problem we had was that Ty got jealous real easy. I could barley talk to another guy without him barging into the conversation. Though he was getting better at it.

We got out the door and into the car. Mum was driving because she was cetrain that Dad would fall asleep on the way there. It was a short drive. We got to the train station and Scorpius helped me with my trunk. Then I remembered something.

"Mum? Where's Sydney?" I said. I panicked. How could I forget my owl? Especially Sydney.

Mum patted my back. "She's already on the train. Don't worry." I loved Mum. She always got things done for me. I sometimes thought that she did too much for me and Scorpius. We got to the pillar between platform 9 and 10. Even though I had gone through the pillar so many times, I still had the fear of hitting a hard brick wall. Scorpius went first, as always. He started a long ways away from the pillar then bolted. With ease he glided through the pillar.

My turn. 

I started in the same place as Scorpius and jogged, you never know who your going to run into when going through the pillar. I hit the pillar and things went black for a second, then, the light of platform 9 and 3 quarters erupted in front of you. Scorpius was waiting for me and then we waited for Mum and Dad to come through. Mum was first to come through and Dad wasn't far behind her. 

Now it was time to get on the train. Mum sometimes got emotional at this time but she had been through it seven times so she wasn't as bad. 

"Write as mich as you can, and don't be getting in trouble or I'll send a howler!" She said.

"Love you too Mum." I said I hugged her and Dad and got on the train. Scorpius took alittle longer than me. Dad had a talk with him so I went on my way to go find my friends.

I passed what seemed to be a thousand cars until I found one with Molly, Brayzia, and Anna. They hadn't noticed me so I decided to surpirse them. "Hey guys!" I sang coming into the car They almost screamed. 

Brayzia had dyed her hair pink over the summer and almost screamed when I sat down, so did Molly and Anna but Brayzia nearly died. "How was your guys' summer?" I asked them so they had something not to scream about. 

"Good." Anna said.

"Great.'' replied Brayzia.

"Freaking awesome!" I could tell Molly had gotten into the sugar canes. She was a little too chipper.

I sighed. "Molly, how much candy have you eaten?" I asked.

She had to count on her fingers to get the exact number. "5 sugar canes, 3 licorice wands, and 10 packs of droobles." 

"Oh god. Brayzia, Anna, you know she can't have that much!'' I yelled.

A knock came at the door and Ty's head poked in. "Hey can I talk to you?" he asked. I knew he was talking to me by how awkward his voice was.

"Yeah, sure." I replied following him into an empty car. He shut the blinds and locked the door. "Whats up?" I asked. 

Ty closed the distance between us and kissed me and I kissed back. He then broke away.

"Wanna tell me what that was for?" I asked.

He made eye contact. "Nothing. I just missed you.'' Ty grabbed my waist.

"Can you at least wait until were at Hogwarts?'' I asked him.

"No." he smirked.

I sighed. "I know I can't either. But this year I have a room to myself so you don't have to sneak as much as last year." I said. 

Ty's eyes widened and he kissed me again. Then after a couple of hours, we were at Hogwarts.