Chapter Thirty - Six

I found them struggling underneath the bleachers. "Scorpius!" 

Scorpius just kept hitting Fred. "Scorpius stop!" I yelled. 

He let go of Fred and Fred fell to the ground. I rushed down to him and rested his head on my lap.

"What the hell are you doing!" yelled Scorpius confused. 

I looked up to see Scorpius' red face, panting. "He's under the influence of love potion you idiot! That little bitch in the stands did it! Not him!" Realisation ran across his face as Fred slipped into unconsciousness. 

"When will it wear off?" He asked. 

"I don't know." I replied, "But we better get the antidote before the potion becames semipermanent."

"I'll do it." Scorpius got up and ran for the castle.

Fred's POV

My eyes partly opened. My left eye was swollen for the beating and the light hurt it. I sat up and saw Draevyn sleeping in a chair off to the side of my bed. I was in the infirmerary, again. "Drae?" I whispered and nudged her. 

She opened her eyes slowly. "Hey." She said groggily and smiling. 

"What happened? All I remember is leaving your room."

"Uh," she was slow to reply. "A girl from Beaxbatons gave you love potion mixed with memory loss. For the final task you were, uh, kinda occupied with her."

My eyes widened. "Oh my god I'm so sorry! Drae I didn't mean it! Anything stupid that I did or say I'm so sorry!" 

"It's fine. You weren't you. Though. For a moment. I thought..." she drifted off and I saw the watering of her eyes. 

I couldn't help it. I pulled her into a hug and let her rest her head on my shoulder. "it's okay Drae."

She looked up. "I know. But because of it I did win." she said smiling. 

"I don't care about that. I care about you." 

"I love you."

"I love you too."

She sighed. "Okay, you gotta get up, we're going back to Hogwarts."

"What? Why?"

"It's the end of the year silly!"