Chapter Twenty - Nine

I broke away. I got up as quickly as possible and went out of the hall and into the nearest girl's bathroom. I locked myself in a stall and sank to the floor in the corner. Why is it so hard to do this? I asked. It was a hard thing to answer. It should be like when we in secret, and no one was around. But now that we were in public, with everone watching, it seemed harder for me to do. "Drae?" I heard Fred's voice echo in the bathroom. His feet appeared in front of the stall door, "You okay?" I sighed. I would have to let him in before anyone saw himin the girl's bathroom.

I got up off the floor and unlocked the door. Fred came in not two seconds after. "Drae I'm so sorry, I shouldn't of done that."

"No it's fine, I shouldn't of reacted liek that." I stood against the wall and laid my head back.

"You know I love you." He said coming forward and kissing me. I knew he did, it showed when he kissed me. He pulled me closer and of of the wall. His hands felt on fire as he slowly traced circles on my back, causing me to pull forward wanting no space between us. I had had my fair share of kisses in the pass from a few good boys, but these beat them all by far.

For the first time we took the next step. His hands went down my back to my upper thighs. He lifted me up, so I could wrap my legs around him, resting my back against the wall. All I could feel and smell was him. The fragrance of cinnamon and tart. It was overwhelming and I didn't want to stop.

But we had too.

I broke away breathing heavily, "We-we should stop."

"Yeah." He said putting me down. "After you," He said gesturing to the door.

I kissed him for good luck. "Love you. Bye."

"Love you too Drae."

I walked out feeling a little better and ignored everyone's eyes on me.