Chapter Thirty - Five

Dreavyn's POV

Today was the day I was dreading.

The third and final task.

It was the same for every other Tri-Wizard Tournament. A maze that can kill you just as easily as save you.

 I got dressed in my red and yellow jersey with my last name on the back and retrieved my wand from my robes. Right as I was going to go out of the room, Macgonagal came bursting into the room. 

"Ah, Miss Malfoy, come with me." I had no time to object. Macgonagal took me to the front of the maze where they were three openings. The bleachers with all the students were behind me. I scanned the bleachers, I saw every one that I knew in a cluster. The band was playing but I could hear their shouts of encouragement. Escpecially from Scorpius. I was confused when i didn't see Fred in the cluster. I scanned the rest of the crowd and when I saw him, my heart stopped. 

He was sitting on the edge of the Hogwarts crowd next to the Beaxbaton girls. They were sitting right next to each other. As if the girl saw me, she turned to Fred and he gave her a kiss. I felt tears welling in my eyes. One went down the side of my cheek. 

Scorpius had binoculars and was confused at first about my reaction. He looked over towards Fred's direction and saw him and the Beaxbaton. His expression changed from happy and bubbly to mean and sadistic. I saw him get up and go toward Fred before Macgonagal pushed me into the maze. I had apparently missed the pep talk. and since I was the first person to get done with the second task, I had a head start.

I couldn't hear the crowd anymore, so I started to walk down the corridor ahead of me. I didn't really care about where I was. All I could think about was Fred and that Beaxbaton. He was fine yesterday. I thought. What could've happened? I was desperately searching for answers in my head. I needed an answer. It took a while but is soon broke down and was redused to tears.  Just keep walking, keep walking.  I forced my self forward through the maze. I kept helplessly thinking, Why? But no answer was sufficient enough.

I really didn't care about the Tri-Wizard Cup anymore. All I really cared about was him. 

God I really must love that bloody bastard. I thought smiling.

Please just have it not be true. Pleas let him still love me and not act like a victim of love po-

I stopped myself. That was it. Love potion! Oh that bitch is gonna pay! I screamed in my head. I quickly wiped away the tears on my face. The only way I would be able to get out of here and help Fred was if I could find the stupid trophy. I started running, hard. After turning a few corners and running down a long corridor, a glow emmitted in the distance.

I saw the cup and was ready to touch it and end the tournament when a big old looking chest appeared behind me. The lock shook and soon broke. A boggart came out and soon changed into the one thing I fear most.

Spider.

Sure it was fake but it was huge. Taller than the walls of the maze itself.

Fuck, whats the spell to use to get rid of boggarts? Uuummm. Got it!

"Ridickulous!" I pointed my wand at one of the spiders eyes and imagined it doing the disco. Farfetched but it worked. I laughed for a bit but then turned back to the cup. I touched it and was transported to the front of the maze again.

The band started playing and the Hogwarts side of the stands cheered wildly. I saw that neither Fred nor Scorpius were in the stands. But the little butch that Fred was with wassiting crossed legged and pouted with a scowl on her face.

People congratulated me and when that was done I went to go find my brother and boyfriend.