Chapter Nineteen

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"You." He whispered.

"Wha-" I was interrupted by my back being slam into the wall behind me. Collin's lips collided with mine and he held me against the wall. I couldn't move. No one was able to see us. We were in a corner shrouded by shadows."-et. -ff, o- ee!" I tried to scream but Collin was to stron, I couldn't get him off of me. One of Collin's hands made its way up my legtowards my upper thigh. "-o! ge- of- me!"I closed my eyes and pushed him away, only for him to come closer. 

I heard the sound of flesh colliding with bone. I opened my eyes and saw Fred in his black mask, his back facing me. He turned. "Are you okay?" 

I shook my head and felt tears emerge from my eyes. I ran for Fred and nuzzled my head in his shoulder. "No... The things he could've done."

"Shhhh. It's okay. I'm here." Fred stroked my hair as Collin regained consciousness. 

Fred's POV

Just as the damn bastard was regaining consciousness, the worst possible person came onto the balcony.

"What the h-" Scorpius stopped when he saw Draevyn in my arms. 

Collin sat up. "Oh, Scorpius, thank God your here. This guy was doing unspeakable things to your sister.'' He gestured towards us. "I tried to step in and stop him but..." Apparently, he thought that Scorpius would be able to piece the rest of the puzzle together.

"Drae? Is that true?" 

Draevyn lifted her head from my shoulder. Her eyes were red from the tears. She shook her head. "He's lying Scorp. He's the one that made a move on me, not Fred." Draevyn laid her head back down on my shoulder.

Scorpius turned back to Collin. "And for a second I thought you were my friend. Shows you who you can and can't trust." Collin was on his feet now. Getting ready to flee from the scene. When he ran Scorpius bolted from his current spot and ran after Collin. I looked down at Draevyn.

"Drae? You okay now?" She lifted her head and wiped the tears from her eyes. She nodded in short reply. "Don't worry," I whispered gently, "I'm here."

"I love you." She whispered. Draevyn looked up into my eyes. "I love you." 

"I love you too." I smiled. I was as happy as ever. "Do you want to dance?" I asked.

Draevyn shook her head. "I've had enough for one night. Can you take me back to the boat?" 

"Of course." We both went our seprarate, roundabout ways until we met again in the hall. We walked back to the boat it silence, listening to the lapping water and the whistling wind.

When we got to the boat, it was lifeless. No noise emitting at all. We got to her room. "Would you like to come in?" She asked. 

"Uh, sure?"