Chapter Thirty - Two

After class I made my way into the hall. I walked a couple of paces before someone came to my side and grabbed my waist. 

"Just smile for the cameras." I heard him say. I turned a saw that it was Florin smiling like an idiot. 

"Florin let go." I said trying to squirm out of his grasp.

"No." he said smiling.

"Let her go." I heard someone in front of me say.

I looked forward and saw Fred, mad as hell.

"Oh, you the boyfriend?" Florin asked smug. 

"Yes I am, now let her go now." I didn't like the tone in Fred's voice when he said "now". It scared me a little.

"No." was Florin's reply. 

Oh god.

Fred smiled and punched Florin in the face. Fred took my hand and led me away from Florin on the floor. He took me into an empty broom closet.

"You okay?" He asked concerned. 

I sighed. "Yeah, but next time let me punch the S.O.B."

"Deal," he said looking dowan at his fist. Fred's knuckles were bleeding. 

"Are you okay?" I asked taking the fist in my hands.

"Yeah." he replied. 

I took out my wand. "Curo!" the cuts on his knuckles mended.

"Thanks."

"No problem." I said putting my wand back in my robes. I turn to the door, but Fred takes my wrist, turns me to him and gives me a kiss. 

"Bye." I say. And got out of the closet.

Florin was still on the floor but he got up and started towards me. "You!" 

"Me?" I asked as if I didn't know what he was talking about. 

"Yes! You are so dead!" He yelled. 

"What are you talking about?" 

"You know exactly-"

"Look, I'm tired of you and all your little friends so fuck off." I waved him off. 

"Oh no you don't." He grabbed my arm. I spun around and punched him square in the face and kicked him where the sun don't shine. He fell to the ground again.

"For a champion you're a little weak." 

I turned around and ignored all the eyes on me and Florin. I was used to them staring because of me and Fred, so this was no problem.