Chapter Eight

"Molly? Tell me." I demanded.

She shook her head.

"Molly, if you tell me I will be lenient." 

She shook her head again.

"Molly?"

"Oh fine! Room 15." She said.

Only three rooms away? I could use this to my advantage. I thought. I made my way towards room 15. It didn't take long. I tried to open the door but it was locked.

I took out my wand a muttered. "Atbloo." The door then unlocked. 

I opened it and raced through rooms. I met up with Derek "Woah, Drae, seriously?"

"Shut up! Where's Ty?'' I asked him as nicely as possible.

He pointed towards his room. "Thank you."

"Watch out Ty! Raging ex!'' Derek blurted out to warn him. I opened the door to Ty's room. He was in a towel out of the shower.

"What the h-"

"Shut up." I interrupted. "Why did you break up with me when you were going to do all that stuff. And it's not because I'm a Gryffindor."

"Fine! Your right. It was your dad."  He said.

"Uhhhh." I shouted. I left him their. My dad was going to get a howler.

Draco Malfoy,

How dare you intervene with my social life! It is my choice NOT yours! God! How can you do this to me I Not a little girl!

Thank you for ruining my life! 

I folded the howler and stamped it. Sydney came up to me and I gave her the howler. "Give him hell." I whispered before she took off. I felt good.

I went to my room, and started looking in my books for a charm that could help me make a dress for the Yule Ball. I know it was early but I would rather be safe than sorry.

I had rolls of green, white, and black cloth. I thought it would've been appropriate except I didn't know that  my house would change.

"Accomodo, roseus, areus.'' with a flick of my wand the colors green and black turned to red and gold. 

"That should be suitable." I thought aloud smiling.

I soon changed my mind.

"Accomodo, areus, lemiscus." The yellow cloth turned to ribbon.

"Accomodo, roseus, micare." The red cloth turned to silk.

I crossed my arms in puzzlement. "Accio manequin." a manequin sprouted out of the closet. 

I started pinning the red silk to the manequin until i liked the shape and contour of the dress. "Accomodo, roseus micare, tessellatim."   apart of the silk turned checkered. I pined it to the dress so that it went around the back of the neck and attached on both sides right in front of the armpit. 

I then took apart of the yellow ribbon and tied it so the bow was on the side and went right above the belly button.

I was content.

"Insuo." A red needle and thread started to sew where the pins were. I sat down an watched the magic.

~

This was mostly a filler chapter but it shows magic at work. It took me forever to figure out all the latin words. hope you enjoy.