Chapter Six

I stared at the red canopy of my new four poster bed. I heard Macgonagal's voice from the announcer. 

"Any students wanting to sign up for the trip to the Triwizard tournament in Durmstrang, please sign up on the door of the gathering hall." 

Durmstrang? It wouldn't be that bad. I looked at the clock and saw that it was supper time. I got up and went into the common room. Many Gryffindors were in the common room. Before I went otu the door I heard a girl's voice say my name. "Draevyn!" At least it wasn't Fred.

I went into the hall. "Draevyn!"

I turned around to see Lily Potter. She was dating Scorpius, though my parents or her's didn't know, they were a popular couple in Hogwarts.

"What?" I asked calmly.

"Scorpius told me what happened and I wanted to tell you that, if you ever need to talk or need a friend, I'm here." She smiled and her red hair lit up. 

"Thanks Lily."

"No problem." She replied. she ran back to the common room and I made my way to the gathering hall.

On the side of the door was the sheet to sign up for the trip to Durmstrang. I saw that no one had signed up yet. it was usually the first people that got the best rooms on the ship, so i took out a pen and signed my name. Draevyn Malfoy.  People always thought that it was annoying but I always made a heart with the tail of my y

I then made my way into the gathering hall. hardly anyone was there so I started to write on my hands. 

Scopius came in the hall. He found me and came over right after I just finished a broken heart.

I looked at my claddagh ring. In Ireland girls wore them to show realtionship. the heart's point was pointing at me to show that I was with someone.

Won't need that anymore will I? I thought to myself. I took off the ring and flipped it so the crown was facing me. 

Scorpius came and sat down next to me.

"Well its official, your a Gryffindor."

I scoffed. "Even I could have told you that Scorp. The Sorting Hat's ruling is absolute." I looked over at him. "How can I be a Gryffindor, when, I've been Slytherin all this time?" I asked him.

Scorpius' eyes went to his hands. "Mrs. Macgonagal said that it seems like your destiny in life has, changed." he said worriedly.

I could tell that he thought something bad was going to happen to me. "Don't worry Scorp I'll be fine. Lily said that I can talk to her if I need to. I'll be fine." I had to repeat the last line again so he would get it through his thick skull that nothing bad will happen.

"Okay." He said. His eyes lit up at the mere mention of Lily.

Scorpius looked at my hands. "Uh, Drae? I think you put your ring on wrong. It states that your single." He said.

I sighed. '' No I didn't." I said "Ty broke up with me because I'm a Gryffindor." I said.

Scorpius' eyes widened and his jaws tightened. "I'm gonna kill him." he muttered and then got up.

I rolled my eyes. God no! I screamed in my head. I loved Scorpius but he was really protective of me sometimes. He barley let anyone take a walk with me alone. He was usually up in a tree with omninoculars or something outrageous. At least Ty will deserve it. I thought.

Without me noticing, Fred had came and sat by me. "Question. Why is your brother rampaging the halls like a maniac?" he asked suttle. 

"Oh, that, well he's gonig to kill my ex-boyfriend." I said humorously. Fred actually laughed.

"God I would hate to be him." He said.

"You don't ever have to be. As long as you don't hurt or break my heart. Scorpius will find you.''

"Noted." Fred said. "I will not try to hurt or break Draevyn Malfoy's heart."

I looked into his brown eyes. They lit up when he laughed and had little fleck of black in them. 

A hand went acros my face. "Hellooo? I asked you a question." He said. 

"What? Oh sorry, I... I wasn't listening."

He chuckled. "I asked you if you were hungry?" He questioned. 

"Oh yeah. I'm starved. I've been in my room all day and didn't eat anything. I wonder when we'll start?" I asked. 

"Well you never know at Hogwarts." Fred said raising his eyebrows.

I sighed. "Yeah. Speaking of, are you going to Durmstrang for the Triwizard Tournament?" I asked him.

"Let me think, uh yeah. I would never want to stay here and study for O.W.L.s. Besides, in Durmstrang, their be a lot of potential customers."

"Customers?" I asked. "Customers for what?" 

"My business. The joke shop my dad and uncle started. Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes. I work their over the summer. I think your brother bought something their once."

"Oh don't remind me." Scorpius new I hated spiders. Even the smallest ones. So, he thought it would be funny if he bought a fake one, make it huge, and put it in my room so when I woke up, it would be their too scare the daylights out of me. 

"Okay. I won't talk about it. But Durmstrang is a wonderful place to sell. Lots of mischeivious boys."  

People started filing in the hall and we finally got to eat.