Chapter Thirty - Four

Draevyn's POV

Sydney was at my porthole and I needed to send a message.

Fred,

Apparate into my room as soon as you get this.

Draevyn.

Sydney clutched the note in her beak and flew off to where ever Fred was. I paced my room impatiently as I waited for him. I stopped when I saw wind rustle the papers on my desk. I turned around and saw Fred with the note I had written in his hand. "What's the ma-" I interrupted him by crashing my lips into his. I don't even remeber why I wrote the note. All that I knew was that I needed him with me right now. 

Fred's POV

She kissed me and held onto me. It was hard to break away. "What was that for?" I asked.

"Don't talk," she muttered and kissed me again.

I pushed away. "What exactly are we doing?" I asked intrigued.

She smiled, "I said don't talk!" 

"Oh, sorry, my fault." I shut my mouth, "Hm hemhuh mm ee mumming?"

"I said don't talk Fred!" 

"That's not talking that's mumbling," I said correcting her.

She rolled her eyes smiling. "Whatever," said Draevyn turning around. "You can go now."

"Why did you want me here in the first place then?" I asked.

"Because I needed you to lighten up my day." she smiled.

"Well consider your day lightened." I pulled out my wand to apparate. "Love you." I said before apparating out of the room and into a broom closet. I would have enough time to get to the Hall before supper. I went out and started wolking when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around to see a petite Beaxbatons' girl.

"Excuse me, but could direct me to the Hall?" 

"Sure I'm going there myself." I replied.

"Perfect."

Before I knew it she muttered the words "Valgus," and I blacked out.

Unknown POV

"Perfect," I muttered. "Valgus," He fell forward and I dragged him over to the closet he had just came out of. I took out the vial and forced it down his throat.

"Let's see how she handles this."