Chapter Four

I opened the gathering hall's doors. Eyes stared at me. murmurs filled the hall. As I walked over to the Gryffindor table I heard someone say "A Malfoy a Gryffindor? Impossible." Scorpius came towards me. His eyes scanned over me and was in disbelief.

"Why are you in Gryffindor robes Drae?" He asked.

I looked around. "The Sorting Hat made a mistake. For four years I've been in the wrong house. Unbelievable right?" 

"Yeah it's unbelievable. Macgonagal can't do this-"

"She did Scorpius." I said interrupting. "She did.''

"I'll go talk to her." Before I could protest, he was out of the hall and going towards Macgonagal office. 

I sighed. I looked over at the Slytherin table. All eyes staring at me. Same with Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, and Gryffindor. I had to sit with my house so I went towards Gryffindor. Every seat that was open was blocked by books or legs. Immature ingrates. I thought. I took a plate and two sandwhiches and sat on the floor. 

I ate my sandwhiches and when I was done I just sat there. Eyes were still on me. "Don't you have something better to do than gawk at me?" I asked. Then most of them averted there eyes. 

I saw a red head get up. It wasn't until he got into veiw that I saw who it was. Fred came and sat by me. "Don't worry I won't gawk at you." He said. I stifled a laugh. 

"Why are you sitting with me?"

"You help me I help you." 

"I don't need help."

"Well maybe so but you need a friend." 

I rolled my eyes. "Put it there friend?" I put out my hand and he shook it. 

I saw that Fred had a watch. "What time is it?" I asked. 

He looked at it. "You have fifteen minutes." He said. 

"Thanks." I said. I got up and went into the hall. Fred followed me.