Chapter Thirty

Scorpius' POV

I couldn't believe the rumours that were going around, but seeing it with my own eyes was different. WHAT THE HELL DRAEVYN! I screamed in my head. I was relieved when she broke away and went out of the hall. Some people at the Slytherin table looked at me, trying to gage my reaction. I knew one thing, the next time I saw Draevyn, she would regret everything.

*~*~*~*

Fred's POV

It was the weekend, and I felt bad about how Draevyn felt after I kissed her in public for everyone to see. I apparated in her room. She was on the bed writing something in a leather bound notebook. "Whatcha doing there?" Draevyn jumped at the sound of my voice. 

"Oh Fred, it's you. Don't scare me like that!" 

I put up my hands defensively, "Sorry! Anyway I wanted to apologize for-" 

"Fred there's nothing to apologize for." She said interrupting me. "Besides, I'm over the whole thing."

I was skeptical but the way that she was smiling made me forget my doubt. "So what are you doing there?" I said intrigued by the closed notebook in her hands.

"Nothing."

"You sure?"

"Yes Fred I'm sure."

"Then you wouldn't mind me looking hm?"

"No!"

"Come on!'

"No!" She stood up on the bed and raised the notebook high so that I wouldn't get the notebook. 

I shook my head. I was taller than her and could easily reach the notebook. I took a step forward and she jumped off the bed and went for the door. I caught her in mid air. 

"Fred no!" She took out her wand and pointed it to the notebook, "Avorsus!" The notebook flew into the back of the wardrobe and disappeared when the doors shut.

"What was in there?" I asked intrigued.

"Nothing you need to know about." She laughed.

I didn't notice it before, but I was holding Draevyn bridal style in my arms. I put her down.

"Now I really want to know,"

"Too bad." she said smug and smiled. "Fred?" she asked.

"Yeah?"

"Why did you come here?" she asked.

"Cause I wanted to apologize."

"Besides that."

"Because..." I couldn't think of anything else besides the truth. "I was worried about you, I thought that you were still madd at me for what I did.

"You did nothing wrong Fred, besides, I'm fine. Really." She came over to me and put her arms around my neck. "I love you." she whispered softly.

"I love you too."