Chapter Seven

Mrs. Macgonagal went up to the podium. "Attention! We will be leaving for Durmstrang tomorrow morning. Pack your bags and get on the ship as early as humanly possible. Thank you!'' 

I had eaten more than I thought. I was tired. I decided tp gp tp my room and pack my trunk for Durmstrang. I had heard it was extremely cold their so I packed my winter coat and pants. Then I went to bed out of boredom.

The next morning I didn't want to get up. I was lazy like that. It wasn't until Lily pounded on my door. "Draevyn! Get up. Scorpius told me too." 

"UGH!" was all I could muster. Resistance, of course, was futile. "I'm up, I'm up." 

I got out of my bed and went to my closet to find something to wear. I put a skirt andknee high socks, plus my uniform top under my robes and got my trunk. I tugged but the trunk was to heavy. 

I pulled out my wand. "Weight reducto!" I said. then I lifted my trunk with ease. "I love magic." I said simply.

I walked towards the Black Lake to see the ship that I would be living on for the next year. Mrs. Macgonagal was at the gang plank with parchment. 

"Mrs. Macgonagal?" I asked.

She looked up. "Yes Miss Malfoy?"

"I was wondering wear my quarters are?"

"Oh yes." She fumbled through papers. "Accio list!'' she mumbled. Then the list came eye level with her. "You are in room 12 and are rooming with Molly and Anna. Well that came out nicely didn't it."

"Thank you Mrs. Macgonagal.'' I said and then went into the ship. I counted the rooms until I found room 12. 

I opened the door to find Molly and Anna on the couch. "Oh my god. Yay we get to board with you. Yay!" Molly screamed and tackled me with a hug. 

"Hi.'' I swallowed. Molly was soffocating me. 

"Oh sorry. It's just that, I've missed you. I never see you anymore." She replied.

"Well at least you still like me as a Gryffindor." I sighed.

"Oh yeah. Ty was a jerk." Anna rolled her eyes. "I mean, he should've still loved you."

"Woah. What? Loved?" I said. He never said loved, never. not unless it was to food.

Molly hit Anna in the side. "Nothing, she didn't say loved. She meant to say liked." Molly emphasized. 

"Guys tell me. NOW!" I was getting angry. 

Molly was the first to crack. "Okay fine! Ty loved you. It hurt him to break up with you. Next year he was even going to give you a promise ring!" Anna looked at her with a weird look. "Oops. That all wasn't supposed to come out."

My eyes widened when it sank in. "What room is he in?"