Chapter Ten

I opened the letter. Okay. It's not a howler at least. I thought 

Dear Draevyn,

Please know that I did what I did to keep you from making a horrible mistake. I went to a gypsy and she told me everything that would happen to you. Yes I know that your a Gryffindor. It was all to help you. NOT to Just know that I love you and that I didn't really appreciate the howler you gave me. 

Love,

Your Father

"What does it say?" asked Molly. 

She had seen my face when Sydney came in the porthole. 

"Nothing important." I said hurriedly. 

I looked at the clock. it was very close to nine. 

"I have to go to find Florin." I said. I grabbed a piece of parchment and signed my name.

Florin was waiting for me at the door to the hall. 

"Do you have it?" He asked in his accent.

"Yes, do you?"

"Of course milady." He said bowing.

"Please don't call me that." I replied. He stood up.

"Of course." 

He poened the doors and the Goblet of Fire was revealed. We walked up to it. I had to get a chair to stand on because of how high the Goblet was. 

"Ready?" Asked Florin.

"Yeah." 

We extended or hands and placed or names in the Goblet.

"You do know that now we might have to against each other in the tournament, right?" He asked.

"Yeah, but there's a one in a thousandth chance remember?"

Fred's POV.

"Dude just ask her out already!" replied my cousin Hugo. 

"No! You know how weird that would be." I exclaimed.

"Then why did you ask me?" He retorted.

"Face it Fred. You like her." Albus barged in.

I rolled my eyes. "I didn't ask you Al!" I sighed. "Forget I even asked."

"What!" Hugo yelled. "Forget that you asked if you should date a Malfoy? No way! If you won't do it I will."

God no! I screamed in my mind. Then again. It wouldn't be that bad.

"Fine. See if I care." I replied.

Albus came over to the couch. "Okay Hugo. Heads I do it, tails you do." 

Albus flipped the galleon in his hand, I strained my neck to see it. 

"Tails.  Looks like its all you Hugo." Replied Albus.

Hugo smiled. "Great. I'll do it now."

Draevyn's POV.

I got back to my room after meeting with Florin. One more day and we would hear the results of the champions. 

A knock came from the door. Anna and Molly had long gone to sleep so I decided to open it before it woke them up.

I opened the door. A red headed boy in Gryffindor shirt and tie was there.

"Yes?" I asked puzzled.

He cleared his throat. "Hi. My name's Hugo. I'm Fred's cousin. He wanted to know if he could have the pleasure of going out with you." 

I raised my eyebrows. "Oh really. Well you tell Fred that if he wants that pleasure, he can ask me himself." I shut the door in Hugo's face. 

I was tired so I went to bed.