Chapter Twenty - Eight

Out for Easter brek so I might and might not upload much. x Stay Magical!

*~*~*~*

Days without Fred went slow. I tried to think of a way to not pretend any more. I couldn't think of a way. I decided to go to Fred with the problem since it involved him to. 

"Hey, good news! I get out today!" He smiled so big that I had to smile too.

"That's great." I replied. "Fred?"

"Yeah?" 

"Well, we're gonna stop pretending today right?" I asked.

"Yeah so?"

"I just wanted to make sure." I sighed. 

"You want to stop pretending right?" he asked.

My eyes widened. "Of course I do, I just... Don't know what we're going to do."

Fred took my hand. "It's easy Drae, we'll just do what we've been doing, only for everyone to see." I looked into his eyes. They were lit up with happiness.

The nurse came over and had Fred sign out of the infirmarary. He got up out of the bed and we started out of the infirmarary. "Ready?" he asked. 

"Yeah," He took my hand in his and we walked out into the hall. I was okay when there were no people to see but before we turned a corner to a hall full of students I stopped. 

"Hey, it's okay," he whispered. 

I nodded my head, "I know." I looked at my hand to my claddagh ring and turned it around. "Okay let's go." He took my hand again. We walked through the halls with people staring at us. I got used to it soon but it all changed when we got to the Hall. We entered and Fred brought me over to the table that Hugo and Albus were at and we sat down. 

"Um," was all Hugo could say. 

"Fred, why is Malfoy sitting here?" Albus said with spite.

I rolled my eyes. "Albus we've over this. You don't have to say my name like it's a curse word from hell."

Soon enough Albus put the pieces together. "Great, not only my sister but you too?" He asked Fred. 

Fred just shrugged and smiled. "When exactly did this happen?" asked Hugo. 

"Um.." started Fred, "Before the Yule Ball?" 

Albus and Hugo's faces were priceless. I couldn't help but laugh. "Why do you two look like someone shot a baby panda?" I asked still laughing. 

"Because we didn't know that you would actually say yes."

That felt like a shot through the heart. Did they really think that I was that cold? "Well, I did, so close your mouths before flies start to live in them."

Hugo didn't speak for a while. It looked like a light bulb went on in his head, "So that's why he was the one that you had to save in the second task!"

"I guess so."

Then Lysander Scamander sat down. Hugo and Albus relayed the story for him and his reaction was the same as their's. "Well then, if you two are as happy as you say, how 'bout a kiss?" I think Lysabder was teasing but wasn't sure.

"Uh," was all I could say.

"Come on!"

I shook my head and turned to Fred. Before I knew it, his lips crashed into mine and the entire hall went silent.